Ludicrous team selection. Utter madness.

Glasgow_Saint

You dont think, but you dont know! Because you dont know (as its not in the sun or daily mail) im a liar and should be banned from the forum?

Did you get a mate expelled from school when he told you santa wasnt real?

I understand your skepticism i do... But to call for bans when ive simply passed on info provided by a southampton employee? Thats odd

I don't believe ANYTHING. Belief implies doubt. There's simply no reason to believe in anything. Either I know, or I don't know, but I never believe.

So a SFC employee is putting contract details up on Facebook now. You also peddled the rumour on thread after thread trying to get the word out and make trouble.

I have never reported anyone on here and still haven't but I would not be sad to see you grounded for a week or two to try and get you to see the error of your ways.

So a SFC employee is putting contract details up on Facebook now. You also peddled the rumour on thread after thread trying to get the word out and make trouble.

I have never reported anyone on here and still haven't but I would not be sad to see you grounded for a week or two to try and get you to see the error of your ways.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?49098-The-real-reason-that-we-sacrificed-the-cups

Cough

You dont think, but you dont know! Because you dont know (as its not in the sun or daily mail) im a liar and should be banned from the forum?

I understand your skepticism i do... But to call for bans when ive simply passed on info provided by a southampton employee? Thats odd

I don't believe ANYTHING. Belief implies doubt. There's simply no reason to believe in anything. Either I know, or I don't know, but I never believe.

Please point to where I´ve called for you to be banned?

You said you got it from facebook, that´s a forum that I would expect anyone to get information like that would cut and copy if that someone has at least average intelligence but still you cant provide any sorts of proofs to your claims. I´ll let anyone draw the conclussions themself what that says about your intelligence.

We already know you dont believe in this club the most of us love and truely believe in, that´s one thing we KNOW.

Please point to where I´ve called for you to be banned?

You said you got it from facebook, that´s a forum that I would expect anyone to get information like that would cut and copy if that someone has at least average intelligence but still you cant provide any sorts of proofs to your claims. I´ll let anyone draw the conclussions themself what that says about your intelligence.

We already know you dont believe in this club the most of us love and truely believe in, that´s one thing we KNOW.

I dont believe in the club, you can count me in on that, I dont believe we could or can ever achieve Champions League football without huge investement, I dont believe for a moment some of our players will all be here at the start of next season, I dont believe Leibherr wants to be here, nor Pochettino now either, they are my opinions without proof or fact but this is a forum.

I dont believe in the club, you can count me in on that, I dont believe we could or can ever achieve Champions League football without huge investement, I dont believe for a moment some of our players will all be here at the start of next season, I dont believe Leibherr wants to be here, nor Pochettino now either, they are my opinions without proof or fact but this is a forum.

So basically, you believe that we can´t reach CL, and you believe that some players will leave, and you believe that Liebherr dont wants to be here etc etc etc...

Because we have an extremely thin squad with our best CB out injured still?

Exactly, why oh why are there so many people who just can't catch this one off the bat. Our squad is too small, I'd think that we have the smallest number of Senior Players in the PL, probably in PL history. Only Shaw and Chambers of the youth are really PL quality so that leaves us with just 18 players to do everything with,you already have to tack on JWP who is showing himself not to be up to it really. Dejan and Gaston are out so we've got 16-17 in all reality. So to make up our matchday 18 it's all hands to the pump whether they're in a fit condition to play or not because there is just nothing else. Yesterday Boruc was ill apparently so we drafted in Gazzaniga to fill his place and the young lad McQueen who in all reality was just a fart in a thunderstorm. The squad has been reduced too far so the manager really has his hands tied every time one or two first teamers are out for a few games. Every time we have to play Jos, Davis/Gazza and Guly against top level opposition the result is the same, we lose and everybody starts moaning.

Yesterday Boruc was ill apparently so we drafted in Gazzaniga to fill his place and .....

Boruc ill ? FFS this is a new excuse suddenly dredged up.

Presumably the Official Site will reveal all. Wonder what they'll come up with.

Period pains ?

Boruc ill ? FFS this is a new excuse suddenly dredged up.

Presumably the Official Site will reveal all. Wonder what they'll come up with.

Period pains ?

I know not, take it up with fanimal, seems to be the only person who knew, just relaying information in a post on the "back from the game" thread.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?49090-Back-From-The-Game-Thread/page2#.UwDQjGJ5OSo

Post 9 I think.

If the sum of our total ambition is finishing in midtable, I don't see the point.

Who gives a **** about coming 8th or 15th? It all smacks of this Premier League-obsessed nonsense.

Take me back to League One. At least it was all a bit more honest.

If the sum of our total ambition is finishing in midtable, I don't see the point.

Who gives a **** about coming 8th or 15th? It all smacks of this Premier League-obsessed nonsense.

Take me back to League One. At least it was all a bit more honest.

There are plenty on this forum who get uncontrollably damp at the thought of finishing eighth.

Sheff Utd are in deep deep trouble in L1 - woeful league form, way below expectations and all to play for - but really went for it yesterday and got another great result, which gives them a huge boost. Fair play to Nigel Clough

Then again Sheffield Utd didn't play in midweek and Forest did I think, so cracking in the last few minutes can easily be explained then can't it. Of the 7 teams that won FA cup matches this weekend 5 didn't play in midweek whilst their opponents did. Wigan and Arsenal being the exceptions.

We were jaded, we looked jaded and the "fresh legs" just weren't good enough to make any difference. Jeez it's not rocket science, do you think a fresh Lambert or Lallana would have missed those sitters ? Probably not.

Then again Sheffield Utd didn't play in midweek and Forest did I think, so cracking in the last few minutes can easily be explained then can't it. Of the 7 teams that won FA cup matches this weekend 5 didn't play in midweek whilst their opponents did. Wigan and Arsenal being the exceptions.

We were jaded, we looked jaded and the "fresh legs" just weren't good enough to make any difference. Jeez it's not rocket science, do you think a fresh Lambert or Lallana would have missed those sitters ? Probably not.

Sheff Utd still risked injuries, red cards, fatigue etc but probably judged they had a good opportunity both in the Cup and generally to give the club a big lift. Fresh legs are best I agree, but only if they belong to a highly competent player. Professional footballers should be able to play two games in a week?

Sheff Utd still risked injuries, red cards, fatigue etc but probably judged they had a good opportunity both in the Cup and generally to give the club a big lift. Fresh legs are best I agree, but only if they belong to a highly competent player. Professional footballers should be able to play two games in a week?
I woas not happy to go out, but have you seen the pictures of Fontes injury?? no wonder he did not play

Still don't get this resting players nonsense. I find the premier league a bit boring compared to league one and championship, there's only a couple of midweek fixtures and less games. I'm sure some of the players would prefer more games too. Plenty of our squad are used to playing saturday-tuesday-saturday, do they really struggle to do it now on the very rare occasion it happens??!!

It's not just 2 games in one week, it's 12 games in 7 weeks that has done the damage, where we needed to rest players was against Yeovil so what did we do, send out the first team minus Lambert who was injured I think. You just have to accept that our squad isn't big enough no doubt for economic reasons and then all becomes clear. That's what I've been saying for a while now and I can see no problem with Saturday's loss. Every time we have to call upon the dregs the results are disastrous.

Sunderland didn't play a mid week game and made 9 changes. They also have a bloated squad from a hap hazard transfer policy and a collection of managers of the last few years which probably means that whilst their 'best' team is not that good, their 'worst' team is probably at about the same level.

We on the other hand basically rely on about the same 12-15 players and play a very intensive pressing system, doing double sessions in training and had played a tough away game (with long travel) just 3 days earlier.

We simply don't have the depth at the moment to sustain a full league season plus cups at those high standards all the time. We barely do it in the league, had we had better replacements than the likes of Fox, Guly, Davis, Hooiveld etc I dare say we would have a few more points on the board.

I would imagine that is why Pochettino is not really interested in the Europa league as we would need about another 5 or 6 players of at least the Jack Cork level just to stay competitive in the league.

I know your a ****ing idiot

Sunderland didn't play a mid week game and made 9 changes. They also have a bloated squad from a hap hazard transfer policy and a collection of managers of the last few years which probably means that whilst their 'best' team is not that good, their 'worst' team is probably at about the same level.

We on the other hand basically rely on about the same 12-15 players and play a very intensive pressing system, doing double sessions in training and had played a tough away game (with long travel) just 3 days earlier.

We simply don't have the depth at the moment to sustain a full league season plus cups at those high standards all the time. We barely do it in the league, had we had better replacements than the likes of Fox, Guly, Davis, Hooiveld etc I dare say we would have a few more points on the board.

I would imagine that is why Pochettino is not really interested in the Europa league as we would need about another 5 or 6 players of at least the Jack Cork level just to stay competitive in the league.

This

As I have been saying for weeks now. I wouldn't mind having Giaccherini or Borini on our bench instead of Guly or some 18 year old schoolboy. Dossena is a far better LB than Fox will ever be. Squad imporvement has been cocked up, no doubt because the money tap has been turned off at some time in the fairly recent past.