Southampton Linked With Surprise Move for AS Monaco Winger - Lucas Ocampos

Wiggles31

Yes you'd go past Moulins if you were on the N7, you go round it if you follow the signs but in fact it's far quicker to ignore them and go through the centre, it's just a one horse town really and you can fuel up at Leclerc on the way out.

I'll bear that in mind! The whole route was more interesting than the A6 to Paris: came across from Mont Blanc/Nantua/B-en-B/Macon etc. Then it was "oh look, vineyards" and little villages called Pouilly and Sancerre and the like.. :-) A lot cheaper in tolls and petrol too.

Somebody above has been casting aspersions on your opinions, but I'm sure you recommended Lovren!

I'll bear that in mind! The whole route was more interesting than the A6 to Paris: came across from Mont Blanc/Nantua/B-en-B/Macon etc. Then it was "oh look, vineyards" and little villages called Pouilly and Sancerre and the like.. :-) A lot cheaper in tolls and petrol too.

Somebody above has been casting aspersions on your opinions, but I'm sure you recommended Lovren!

Without wanting to sound like a stalker, IIRC he said Lovren was inconsistent and has a very poor disciplinary record. Maybe I have a selective memory but I can't remember the last time WC said a player we were linked with is good...

Without wanting to sound like a stalker, IIRC he said Lovren was inconsistent and has a very poor disciplinary record. Maybe I have a selective memory but I can't remember the last time WC said a player we were linked with is good...

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?45303-Official-Dejan-Lovren-Signs/page7&highlight=Lovren#.Uv5M1GJ5OSo

Nope your memory is obviously not so good, see post 15 (amongst others)

Whelk however ran the bloke down.