Will we beat our 2002/03 points total?

Sheaf Saint

Will we have an open top bus tour of the city to celebrate?

Our most expensive side ever, gets more points than we did in 2002... Wow, who'd have thought :?

Pressume we have to ignore our points totals in 2007 (75 points) + 2009 (73) + 2010 (92) + 2011

You sad, pathetic little man.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Were you that DPS? :lol: He was an interesting character.

Glasgow is a breath of fresh air in a forum of high fiving mediocre boring carpet wearing Deidre marrying allegro driving sandal wearing Justins.

Your sort like to back each other up dont you?

Lol....

You do seem to have a bee in your bonnet about Glasgow. Very strange for a "new" poster. Do you have anything to say about your aggressive knob" and "cock" brandings? Or is that justifiable abuse, while moaning about others?

Why does it bother you that much?

I love the fact that goatboy shows glasgow up for the nonsense he spouts. You, on the other hand, are you auditioning for the next mod then???

Why does it bother you that much?

I love the fact that goatboy shows glasgow up for the nonsense he spouts. You, on the other hand, are you auditioning for the next mod then???

Why does it bother you so much that you have to ask why it bothers me so much?

You do seem to have a bee in your bonnet about Glasgow. Very strange for a "new" poster. Do you have anything to say about your aggressive knob" and "cock" brandings? Or is that justifiable abuse, while moaning about others?

Yes, I do have something to say about that. I have viewed, lurked if you like, this forum for some time. I have never posted on this or any other forum before. I am a new poster. Is that ok? There are a few reasons that I started posting and some of those I will keep to myself. However, one of the reasons I started posting is that I could see (as an observer) that this forum was being butchered by suspect trolls. I won't go into it. You all know who you/they are. Lets make this clear. This is a Saints Forum. I don't expect to agree with everyone on it but I do expect the majority of posters to be Saints fans, I also expect the majority of posters to be reasonable human beings. I apologize if my insults offend your sensibilities Kraken but are you overjoyed with the way YOUR forum is going?

Yes, I do have something to say about that. I have viewed, lurked if you like, this forum for some time. I have never posted on this or any other forum before. I am a new poster. Is that ok? There are a few reasons that I started posting and some of those I will keep to myself. However, one of the reasons I started posting is that I could see (as an observer) that this forum was being butchered by suspect trolls. I won't go into it. You all know who you/they are. Lets make this clear. This is a Saints Forum. I don't expect to agree with everyone on it but I do expect the majority of posters to be Saints fans, I also expect the majority of posters to be reasonable human beings. I apologize if my insults offend your sensibilities Kraken but are you overjoyed with the way YOUR forum is going?
It's not my forum, fella., It belongs to all. I'm amazed you put that suggestion my way. #

Especially when you've watched for so long.

Lurking.

All the time.

Yep.

Oh what a surprise. Another potentially decent topic of discussion completely derailed by the same old infantile bullsh*t from the same old boring trolling vvankers.

It really is little wonder that many of the decent posters don't bother with this site any more.

Looking at our remaining fixtures, I'd expect us to pick up enough points to at least level the 02/03 tally, hopefully more.

Spurs A

Newcastle H

Man City A

Cardiff H

Villa A

Everton H

Swansea A

Man Utd H

I think we'll get wins against Newc, Cardiff, Swansea and Villa actually, with loses and/or draws for the rest.

You wont win.....The Trolls and/or skates on here come with the Admins blessing......It's the same business model as Talk Sport.

The more wind ups, the more peeps part with their money....You've been had my friend.