Words With No Association Thread

Tokyo-Saint

we went to a pub and had a couple of (soft) drinks. We're seeing each other again in the near future..

that is so playa im not even joking! srsly tho i like how ur making her work for it, you don't want her thinking ur slack even if you is slack. Which you is.

i don't like dogs. dogs is gay. when i was a kid + walk to school this dog come up + was being unusually friendly and was all nuzzling me while i pet him, and then when i walked on I realised dog was not being friendly he was wiping his dumb nose on my trousers which was now covered with lime green dog bogies :( You do not forget these childhood incidents. It is sort of thing that would never have happened with i.e. a sloth.

i don't like dogs. dogs is gay. when i was a kid + walk to school this dog come up + was being unusually friendly and was all nuzzling me while i pet him, and then when i walked on I realised dog was not being friendly he was wiping his dumb nose on my trousers which was now covered with lime green dog bogies :( You do not forget these childhood incidents. It is sort of thing that would never have happened with i.e. a sloth.

Tokyo hyphen Saint in the area was he?

That is what I like best bout dogs, is how they are such good judges of character. Like some people my dogs will be all friendly with, especially if they are bringing stuff like whisky or treats, then others they will attack and go mental at. Some of my friends don't like this but I think it is lols. Keeps them on their toes as well.

Life's bottom feeds, well they just use them to wipe their nose on those pencildics.

This is laws of the jungle.

Like I said...

Were you bringing whiskey Bob? If not try this next time. This makes me happy and if I am happy, dogs are less likely to attack. I think bletch might need to bring a vat thou.

I was 6 and 8 years old at the time FFS, the only thing I knew about Whiskey was it made the old man on the corner want to look at my bum!!

I was mentally scarred by the dogs, mentally scarred I tell you, I can't look at a dog now without fear....

Also bear, when is the last time you saw a sloth fighting the Taliban with the SAS? They chose dogs for this as Taliban never have whiskey and dogs sus that out quickly.

There's a very good reason why you don't see or hear about sloths working alongside the SAS.... and I'm ****ed if I know what that reason is.

Sidetrack.