• Wanyama
    • Davis, S
    • Lallana
    • Rodriguez
    • Lambert
    • Cork
    • Clyne
    • Gallagher

Ha ha ha - Glasgow spends the whole match with his finger on the enter key of his computer desperate to be the man to start the reaction thread. Not content with that he has to be the first one to reply also :lol:

Great result, great second half.

My first thought!

Proper keyboard warrior.

This game could be a real turning point, as we were a real 'unit' today, with some outstanding contributions to the team - we have to keep Pochettino whatever it takes. When we make signings in the summer they should be to contribute to our growing alter ego as the England team! 8 points above Villa and only 5 away from Man U (8 mins of injury time, c*nts) in 7th. The future's bright, the future's red and white!...

The commentator on the stream I was watching was talking about league positions and said Saints might well catch Newcastle to go up to 8th but couldn't see us catching Man U. With only a 5 point gap and the advantage of the home game against them on the last day of the season I wouldn't be so sure. Man U have already lost 7 games this season which is the same as Southampton, so it could be that 7th place will be there for the taking.

The commentator on the stream I was watching was talking about league positions and said Saints might well catch Newcastle to go up to 8th but couldn't see us catching Man U. With only a 5 point gap and the advantage of the home game against them on the last day of the season I wouldn't be so sure. Man U have already lost 7 games this season which is the same as Southampton, so it could be that 7th place will be there for the taking.

We should concentrate on trying to reach fa cup final IMO.

welbeck and cleverley were their brilliant selves today......

cleverley

Has he played a great game since he got married and had a kid?? No..

Looks like a chav, plays like a chav.. No fight, no passion, no brains.. Well, at least he got his scar to show his mates.

welbeck

He's ****ing brutal, we know this. Instantly falls over every single time when near the ball in the box, without fail. Needs shipping out in the summer.

both will no doubt be ahead of lallana and jrod for england

RL.........made 2 and scored 1.

Maybe not the most mobile, but a eye for the pass

Moving Rodriguez to the striker position, Lambert in behind and Lallana to the wing was a stroke of genius from Poch. Rordriguez kept both CB's busy with his movement pulling them out wide whicch created space for Lambert and Llana to work their magic. Lambert didn't get a touch because his strengths were nulified by Hangeland.

Very good 2nd but the 1st was poor aside from the first 10 minutes. Wanyama didn't have a good match and Lambert looked totally of pace in the first.

But lets focus on the positives which is three points and three goals.

Moving Rodriguez to the striker position, Lambert in behind and Lallana to the wing was a stroke of genius from Poch. Rordriguez kept both CB's busy with his movement pulling them out wide whicch created space for Lambert and Llana to work their magic. Lambert didn't get a touch because his strengths were nulified by Hangeland.

Very good 2nd but the 1st was poor aside from the first 10 minutes. Wanyama didn't have a good match and Lambert looked totally of pace in the first.

But lets focus on the positives which is three points and three goals.

Lambert was awesome second half mr negative.

The first half was really poor, but the 2nd half we went up a gear or 4!

Fulham didn't improve and we did, and they had no answer to us. It was great to see all our Englishman combine for all 3 goals. Pick of the goals for me is obviously the third, not just for the finish which was a worldy, but the pass from Lambert which was just as much of a worldy!

With Roy on show, we may well have quite a few players in Brazil based on that 2nd half.

I thought Lambert was finished, no mobile, no form etc?

that front 3 are great together. Not always prolific enough but they know each other's game inside out. Hope they all stay fit and we can close the gap on 7/8th.

Great win, sounds like everyone did their job very well. Who plays next Cork or Wanyama? I like them both but do tend to believe when you've been out if someone has come in and done a great job you should earn your place back from the bench.

So what did Hodgson think? 'They keep the ball too much, no-one gets their head down and runs like Townsend, no-one loses the ball like Cleverley or finishes like welbeck'.

Loooooooooooooool that emboldened bit is so true... one or two bad games and a player is written off on here. Hence, the term "mongboard".

Woy didn't even know why he was there, probably, bless.

Brilliant, so happy to see Rickie look back to his best after a very poor stretch of performances. Would be criminal if Adam doesn't make it to Brazil, sensational and a delight to watch at times. Yoshida looked good as well.

Clyne offers something different to Chambers, he's just that bit better. Clyne and Cork to both start next week please.