Fulham vs Saints MATCH THREAD

Glasgow_Saint

Getting rather tired of hearing all these possesion stats every week, means nothing if you can't put the ball in the back of the net. It doesn't help that we only have 3 players who chip in with all the goals. Time for Schneiderlin, Cork and Davis to start chipping in

Getting rather tired of hearing all these possesion stats every week, means nothing if you can't put the ball in the back of the net. It doesn't help that we only have 3 players who chip in with all the goals. Time for Schneiderlin, Cork and Davis to start chipping in

You just hope that one day we will take this and get a cutting edge and all will come together! maybe.

I love the way that some on here were having a go at posters get on Wanyama's back, but then the premier legaue manager could see this as well, and takes him off. When it is not your day it is not your day. He will come good again, unlike some of the posters on here!

No i agree, just pointing out how easily players get slagged off and the minute cork does poorly they will be on his back too

That is football I am afraid, but he would need to make a few mistakes in one half to get slagged off and as man of match for the last 3 games, he gives himself a bit of a head start and brownie points. ;)

Glasgow: No comment on how Cork lost the ball to Sidwell??

Strange....I thought you call things as you see it?

Many players give the ball away in a game of football, they are human, but Wanyama gave the ball away 3 times in the first 10 minutes!! That is some going.