Fulham vs Saints MATCH THREAD

Glasgow_Saint

be fair, he has been awful so far

As was Cork in his first game of the season - give him a chance to get match fit and match sharp. He needs game time as did Cork, Maya etc after not playing

Lambert worries me more, his lack of movement really hurts us

pathetic how people turn on players..

Nobody is turning on anybody FFS. Wanyama has been out for 2 months and looks rusty. He doesn't have his usual physical presence in CM and is now in a yellow which will restrict his usefulness further. Cork has been in excellent form recently so making that switch seems like a no-brainer.

Nobody is turning on anybody FFS. Wanyama has been out for 2 months and looks rusty. He doesn't have his usual physical presence in CM and is now in a yellow which will restrict his usefulness further. Cork has been in excellent form recently so making that switch seems like a no-brainer.

This is the interwebs. Common sense has no place here.

that was an awful game of football

lots of possession

only a threat from shaw or lallana

wanyam utterly awful

boruc very good

morgan good

lambert very static

jrod missing chances

Agree with most of that but Wanayama has not been awful not great i agree and morgan has done very little too

Merson off air: "But then again, I am a total plank"

lots of possession

wanyam utterly awful

boruc very good

morgan good

lambert very static

jrod missing chances

Morgan is rubbish today.

Before, it wasn't a case of a rusty Cork vs a match fit Wanyama. Wanyama was injured so had to be replaced, but this time Cork has been playing well. Why replace him with a rusty Wanyama? Give Wanyama 20 mins here and there to ease him back in.

lots of possession

wanyam utterly awful

boruc very good

morgan good

lambert very static

jrod missing chances

Wanyama was the better of the 2, although is a bit rusty. Morgan has been shocking today, looks like he's half asleep.

I think our final third performance has been a non-event, keeping enough of the ball, but in areas whereby there is no threat.

Rickie Lambert has once again proved immobile and disappointing. The ball doesn't even seem to stick up front aside from the fact that we have no pacy outlet.

We're crying out for a left-footed left winger.

Yeah, Rickie has been awful. Up against a rookie CB I'd hoped for a bit better, but he just looks so bad at the moment.

Rickie Lambert has once again proved immobile and disappointing. The ball doesn't even seem to stick up front aside from the fact that we have no pacy outlet.

We're crying out for a left-footed left winger.

Lambert has been poor since October, Gallagher has to get on after 60 mins to pull their CB's about

Dire first half

Why bring VW back when Cork is in such a rich vein of form?

VW passing is so poor compared to Cork

Jrod is at least getting into the right positions.

RL has had a quite half but has provided a couple of chances for JRod that didn't come off.

AL playing well, but not as influencual as he sometimes is.

Boruc is making up for Arsenal away!