THE VMAN

thorpie the sinner

Lol you sad fu ck - you can have any opinion you like, but as you well know it's posting an opinion that is merely designed to iritate that makes you a troll - if were just a genuine miserable negative t w a t, you wouldn't be called at troll, we'd just call you AustrianmountainSaint MKII...

I am so pleased you are a success in real life.... I guess being in such an important and well remunerated position that allows you to post on chat rooms 24 hours a day must be anmazing. Well done you ;-)

Lol at 'head on' - seriously?

Trolls are like parasites, need to keep the host alive - sadly you don't seem to understand the limits - you will just end up hooking a few random rare posters as everyone else just steers clear of you... Have fun ;-)

Been of the Savignon Blanc tonight pal?

Lol you sad fu ck - you can have any opinion you like, but as you well know it's posting an opinion that is merely designed to iritate that makes you a troll - if were just a genuine miserable negative t w a t, you wouldn't be called at troll, we'd just call you AustrianmountainSaint MKII...

I am so pleased you are a success in real life.... I guess being in such an important and well remunerated position that allows you to post on chat rooms 24 hours a day must be anmazing. Well done you ;-)

Lol at 'head on' - seriously?

Trolls are like parasites, need to keep the host alive - sadly you don't seem to understand the limits - you will just end up hooking a few random rare posters as everyone else just steers clear of you... Have fun ;-)

Hic :lol:

Name me one or two slightly unenthusiastic posters that arent called a troll?

Name me one or two slightly unenthusiastic posters that arent called a troll on here?

For the last blinkin' time, we don't have any trolls on this forum. None. Whatsoever.

Do the groundhog day thing :lol:

You do the 'troll persecution' thing again first and I might oblige

Name me one or two slightly unenthusiastic posters that arent called a troll on here?

Do the groundhog day thing :lol:

Plenty pal.

Normal people have expressed doubts about plenty of things: our lack of depth, whether we've taken the cups seriously enough; our GK situation; the hit-and-miss nature of our big signings; whether Lambert is in decline and should be sold; our lack of a cutting edge in the final third; our decision to lodge a complaint against Marriner - you name it.

Yet they're not called trolls - wonder why?

Edited by shurlock

Plenty pal.

Normal people have expressed doubts about plenty of things: our lack of depth, whether we've taken the cups seriously enough; our GK situation; the hit-and-miss nature of our big signings; whether Lambert is in decline and should be sold; our lack of a cutting edge in the final third - you name it.

Yet they're not called trolls - wonder why?

Name a few...?

Name a few...?

I've expressed doubts over our lack of cutting edge, Lambert, our thin squad, JWP and our 'hallowed' youth system for starters.

Not everything but quite a few things. Like many I'd imagine.

Troll.

Edited by shurlock

I've expressed doubts over our lack of cutting edge, Lambert, our thin squad, JWP and our 'hallowed' youth system for starters.

Not everything but quite a few things. Like many I'd imagine.

Troll.

I have seen you post one or two negative posts, but in the main youre a happy clappy and you know it.

Your a funny example though -

You posted this... & very next post youre a "troll" :lol:

Cork played well yesterday but lost the ball in some dangerous positions, artempting to shield and hold players off which would never happen with Vic.

Same old trolls dangling the bait I see

Negative post = troll

I have seen you post one or two negative posts, but in the main youre a happy clappy and you know it.

Your a funny example though -

You posted this... & very next post youre a "troll" :lol:

Negative post = troll

Happy clapper - nice try pal :lol:

Wasnt SS questioning someone who had claimed that Wanyama had not lived up to the hype?

Wonder who that was :rolleyes:

Happy clapper - nice try pal :lol:

Wasnt SS questioning someone who had claimed that Wanyama had not lived up to the hype?

Wonder who that was :rolleyes:

If anything youre a happy clapper / no view either way type poster. In fact looking back at your post history, you post way way more (90%) about other posters (mainly Turkish) than you do about Saints

Couldnt find many posts where you have an opinion on anything and this is backed by the threads youve started. You average about 3-5 total replies on each thread youve started.... Reason for this is they (as with your posts) are neither interesting, controversial or debatable more simply boring or conformist.

I asked you to give me one or two examples of slightly unenthusiastic posters that arent called a troll? You certainly dont fit that category.... you dont really fit any.