Big smiles from Katrina....

saint lard

That's odd, Bearsy. I hope you'll recover soon! In the meantime, you should be able to get some fun out of, say, this: http://translate.google.com/#de/en/liebe%20herren

Don't disappoint me on this one! :wave:

lols that is amazing lazlo! Makes you wonder where the family name come from? I.e. Smiths was Blacksmiths, Bakers was bakers. Mine is Earsy cos my granddad invented hearing aids.

lols that is amazing lazlo! Makes you wonder where the family name come from? I.e. Smiths was Blacksmiths, Bakers was bakers. Mine is Earsy cos my granddad invented hearing aids.

Actually I have heard that the family originated from a 21st centruy inventor of a one shot time machine who was very much into a certain young, male pop star!

Unfortunately his machine threw him back in time 200 years, when he got out of his time travel device he was quoted as saying, I'm Fritz, A Belieber. The locals misheard what he said due to his strong West Country accent so he became known as Abie Liebherr.

Documents are rumoured to have been passed down the family line foretelling of the buying of SFC by one of his descendants/forefathers but this has not been on Twitter so can't be confirmed.

I think it would be polite and respectful to the woman who is funding our club to:

a) Spell her name correctly

b) Stop the childish references to her shape / size

Why would they do that? The mis-spelling of names is intentional. Every post they make is with the intent of annoying others. E.g. see post above this one...

I think it would be polite and respectful to the woman who is funding our club to:

a) Spell her name correctly

b) Stop the childish references to her shape / size

I agree with this even though it will make me look like a hypocrite - my surname joke taken into consideration...

Yeah I remember when bear started all this slating Kat about her struggle against her natural composition with his 'Big Kat Diaries' and I remember thinking, that poster is out of order! He shouldn't be saying such unfair things about our funder and saviour's daughter. Someone should ban him. Plus check out all those spelling mistakes, what a dinlo!

Yeah I remember when bear started all this slating Kat about her struggle against her natural composition with his 'Big Kat Diaries' and I remember thinking, that poster is out of order! He shouldn't be saying such unfair things about our funder and saviour's daughter. Someone should ban him. Plus check out all those spelling mistakes, what a dinlo!

I reported every single one of his posts but the mods saw fit to do nothing about it.

yeah no-one even noticed she was fat till i mentioned it. :mcinnes: such hypocrides tokyos! I reckon this should be like amnesty thread, we all hand in our fat jokes and strange ways of spelling Caterinne here and then like, never mention it again.