Saints v Arsenal MATCH THREAD

Glasgow_Saint

Pity we aren't 3 up as I think Arse will come back at us.

They will have a spell at some point in the game, so would be nice to get a second. The longer it goes on at 1-0 I think they will snatch 1 or 2. Get a second and we would be in a strong position to go on.

What a fantastic half by Saints. So much commitment, athleticism, speed, brilliance. Only one team in it. Just superb. Heartbreaker for Gallagher's miss, but he's looking exciting. Schneiderlin and Cork absolutely dominant. They won unlikely possession on so many occasions. Yoshi, a couple of dodgy moments but otherwise strong. Ah, what an exciting team to watch. We're lucky, friends. Lucky, lucky.

Loving young Sams runs in behind. AL nearly picked him out with a beauty of a reverse pass early in the first half.

Enjoying this game. Hope the 'terrible performance of Arsenal'......'their worst performance in ages'....... continues.

SG had to have scored that. really should have done miles better

we look so much better with a mobile striker up top. I guess that is why we got ossie

we are going to have to score again as no way will arsenal play that badly the whole game

3-0 class goal Sturridge

Am having to watch this as stream is crap but aside from the goals the irony of Gareth Barry (on loan) injuring Lukaku (ankle ligaments) when Liverpool scored their 1st goal from a Surarez corner when the everton fans were throwing coins at him.

Building your team on loans is never a good idea.

What a fantastic half by Saints. So much commitment, athleticism, speed, brilliance. Only one team in it. Just superb. Heartbreaker for Gallagher's miss, but he's looking exciting. Schneiderlin and Cork absolutely dominant. They won unlikely possession on so many occasions. Yoshi, a couple of dodgy moments but otherwise strong. Ah, what an exciting team to watch. We're lucky, friends. Lucky, lucky.

Careful, Barry will be along at FT calling you a 'clapper' and how we need to invest