Osvaldo to Juventus (Confirmed)

Saint Garrett

Osvaldo, What will happen?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Osvaldo, What will happen?

Problem individuals exist in every organisation. Whether they're saveable depends on one thing; how they react to a boll*cking. Ossie's got two options. Sulk and play up, or take it like a man and shape up.

If he takes option one, he'll have to go in the summer. Option two could be the making of him.

Of course, nobody could have foreseen something like this happening when we signed him, not like he's got a history of training ground problems or anything... :mcinnes:

Yet people at the time were saying "I'd rather see someone with a bit of passion wear the shirt" yadda yadda.

I'm going to go for Jos, any odds anywhere ?

Was going to say Jos too - a clumsy challenge by someone Osvaldo probably doesn't think fit to clean his boots and whose Dutch bonhomie probably f**ks many off.

That or one of Jrod, Lallana or Lambert.

Edited by shurlock

Does anyone get the feeling that the club is in meltdown...?!?!?!

He has been nothing but a complete and utter failure for us. So disappointed with him. So much worse than Gaston in the fact that he should be at a level to produce, he's not a young player trying to learn.

First out of the door in the summer hopefully.

Problem individuals exist in every organisation. Whether they're saveable depends on one thing; how they react to a boll*cking. Ossie's got two options. Sulk and play up, or take it like a man and shape up.

If he takes option one, he'll have to go in the summer. Option two could be the making of him.

Thing he's what, 28 o 29? Not much chance of changing him now, or too much time to do it in.

The club would do to run some blood tests on him. Sure this goes deeper than continual flare ups. Hope the other player involved hasn't been put out of action by whatever happened. We need to steer well clear of signings from Italy in future.

Does anyone get the feeling that the club is in meltdown...?!?!?!

He has been nothing but a complete and utter failure for us. So disappointed with him. So much worse than Gaston in the fact that he should be at a level to produce, he's not a young player trying to learn.

First out of the door in the summer hopefully.

I could see Danny O being more affected by the departure of Cortese than most players, he may well think he's been sold a vision that will no longer materialise, perhaps he was already leaning that way anyhow. As one who believes that the players have known about the recent changes for a few weeks now I can see changes in some since they might have found out.

Great player, excellent talent, clearly a nutter. Get rid after World Cup puts his value through the roof.

And pick Gallagher on Saturday.

You clearly take very convincing on whether a player is 'great' or not.......certainly has not shown himself to be a great player here yet.....

The hits keep on coming, I wonder if the Cortese lovers and advocates of his transfer (note his) policies will have the balls to say he knew nothing of the game, hold on who is at the helm now? A Ice hockey player and an accountant and someone who reluctantly has to be there.

Positive?

You must be in a masturbatory heaven you sad skate clunt:yawn:

I could see Danny O being more affected by the departure of Cortese than most players, he may well think he's been sold a vision that will no longer materialise, perhaps he was already leaning that way anyhow. As one who believes that the players have known about the recent changes for a few weeks now I can see changes in some since they might have found out.

Nah. There is a reason he's had 8 clubs in 8 years.

Doubt it. He's just a nutter, would have happened if we still had Cortese I imagine.

With his history at Roma i wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt here, but what a disappointment.

Sometimes... Just for a change... I would like to feel bored being a Saints fan...

Boloks to that. Someone get on twitter and ask the man himself, he loves to spout off.

At this rate we can start our own entertainment brand and run televised backroom dramas with poor acting in the style of the WWE.

I'm going to go for Jos, any odds anywhere ?

Well seeing as its silly season ...

I reckon Jos, Boruc and Rickie would "do" Osvaldo pretty quickly in a UFC bout, but i reckon he would take out the likes of Shaw, Ads, Clyne, Jrod and Cork no trouble. Bit more competitive with Davis who is smaller but tougher id say. Think Morgan would not be having it because he's french but if punch comes to shove i think he might outbox him and get a points decision. Not sure about Fonte - he could be tough but then again he might not be. Kelvin would go toe to toe i think and that would be a good match up. Gaston is not going to be fighting anyone but i would'nt be surprised if Gazza was a dark horse- with his reach and height and athleticism he could be a dark horse, hes clearly got a good kick on him so one of those twirling efforts could be lethal. Big Vic, if fit, would be the one to watch of course. If I had to say who would be the best it would probably be Vic, but i reckon Osvaldo would be up there in our top five largely because he would be our most mentalist fighter.

Hope that's helped the conversation.