Steve Lansdown accuses Southampton of "cheating" over Bath Academy

Lallana's Left Peg

Been thinking about this. Stephen Lansdown WAS a client of mine for a number of years. Hes a very smart cookie. An accountant by trade who set up Hargreaves Landown. Ive actually been to the football with him a couple of times.

It doesnt sound like the kind of thing he would say. The word 'cheats' in particular.

A billionaire smart cookie who wrote off City's sizeable debt as well as providing investment in the team which has nevertheless continued to flounder.

London was prolific - Wallaces as Otttery states, Agboola, Williams, plus others who moved on Steve Neville, 'Chicken George'etc.

Newcastle of course produced Shearer, Tont Sealy , (ok so it was responsible for Steve Baker ..).

.....and not forgetting Al's best mate Neil Maddison (a much under-rated player) ... I think they started together as Saints Juniors.

the Channel Islands are technically British (in some legal form) and not English.

I seem to recall reading that MLT and GLeS could just as easily have played for any of the other Home Countries on that basis.

And France also, for some reason or other……...