Ralph Krueger

Matthew Le Tissier

Interesting interview and seems like a good guy who knows he isnt going to be on the training pitch etc which is good.

One part near the end he said he spent the last few days with MP and knows what he needs and doesnt need in terms of support which is good. Imagine he will almost be a link between the Manager and Owner.

Also, as he isnt going to be in place until the summer does that indicate that Poch is likely to stay beyond then?

He also said something about the Manager and Owner being on the same wavelength but it wasnt clear if he meant they were or weren't.

Also said the Board would comprise 4 people.

Interesting interview and seems like a good guy who knows he isnt going to be on the training pitch etc which is good.

One part near the end he said he spent the last few days with MP and knows what he needs and doesnt need in terms of support which is good. Imagine he will almost be a link between the Manager and Owner.

Also, as he isnt going to be in place until the summer does that indicate that Poch is likely to stay beyond then?

He also said something about the Manager and Owner being on the same wavelength but it wasnt clear if he meant they were or weren't.

Also said the Board would comprise 4 people.

Yep, the 'wavelength' quote was interesting...he said: "...whether the owner or whether the coach are really on the same wavelength..." and then didn't complete the point he was making....almost like he stopped himself expanding the point...

Yep, the 'wavelength' quote was interesting...he said: "...whether the owner or whether the coach are really on the same wavelength..." and then didn't complete the point he was making....almost like he stopped himself expanding the point...

Or I thought he might have meant "no matter whether the Coach or the Owner, everyone is on the same wavelength."

That meaning would have fit more in the context.

Same place as always, can't see Krueger being much more than a motivational guy, that's what he does right ?

He said it would be a Leadership role as 700 employees in the company. Not on the football side directly though.

Reed will still be hugely important I would think, as the only "football man" that has an overall oversight.

He said it would be a Leadership role as 700 employees in the company. Not on the football side directly though.

Reed will still be hugely important I would think, as the only "football man" that has an overall oversight.

Where does he get 700 from then, I thought SFC employed a bit over 200 people, a few more in the satellite set-ups, can't see where 700 comes from really.

Where does he get 700 from then, I thought SFC employed a bit over 200 people, a few more in the satellite set-ups, can't see where 700 comes from really.

Who knows. Theres probably an extensive scouting organisation etc. No point getting hung up on numbers like those.

All in all he is obviously respected in his field and in the right role would be an asset.

Also makes it far less likely that Liebherr intends to sell. At least not straight away.