No plans to sell

Give it to Ron

I do love the way that people, who don't know the owner, seem to know what she will be doing in the near future. Who knows, maybe she wants to have a break from the constraints of her somewhat reclusive upbringing and have some fun. Maybe she doesn't want to be considered ML's daughter who took over reluctantly and didn't want to carry on so flogged it off, but rather leave her own mark. Maybe this, maybe that, maybe t'other. Who knows (apart from those who impart their wisdom on the rest of us)?

I agree with this but then there would be no forum as opinion on here is based upon gut feeling as opposed to actual knowledge, hence such differing views.

It really hacks me off people quoting dune and the other negative Pratt . Please stop quoting them for my healths sake

I think our new owner us going to be part of our club for many years to come . Nothing is forever but I really believe we have a very bright future under her tenure and leadership. She is displaying g the same excellent-qualities of her late father . Long may it continue

Oh, quit your foul attention-seeking whining...

Oh the irony

Nope, I made a perfectly good post about the fact that informing the work force that the company is up for sale is not particularly clever or effective in terms of maintaining productivity or efficiency. Which is the truth. So sorry that its brought some of you to the verge of a nervous breakdown..

I'm really excited for Katharina and her choice of CEO. I have a feeling that things could get even better. Does that make me a happy clapper?

Nope, you may well be justified in your hope. I would describe your opinion as purely optimistic.

A really happy clapper is one who tries to spin the worst news or the most turgid of performances, saying things like "these set of stats says we are brilliant" or "remember where we were 5 years ago"

Nope, I made a perfectly good post about the fact that informing the work force that the company is up for sale is not particularly clever or effective in terms of maintaining productivity or efficiency. Which is the truth. So sorry that its brought some of you to the verge of a nervous breakdown..

I think you are the most likely person on her to have one of those as your reaction

to a goal conceded let alone a defeat usually brings on one of your "end of the world" rants

I'm really excited for Katharina and her choice of CEO. I have a feeling that things could get even better. Does that make me a happy clapper?

Nah not really, just a realist.

Im thankfull for everything that NC has done, sad he left, hopefully now we get someone as good with a bit more humility, though I wouldnt change much TBH

Seriously. Why does that appear to be the case ? Based on what ?

Based on her choice of lawyers for a start, based on the fact she is the head of a billion pound company and based on the reports of people we have been linked with already. Would you not agree that John Williams seems like a good choice for example?

Based on her choice of lawyers for a start, based on the fact she is the head of a billion pound company and based on the reports of people we have been linked with already. Would you not agree that John Williams seems like a good choice for example?

Jesus I dont know where to start with this....

Why does being stinking rich and having very expensive laywers qualify you to choose a top-performing football club CEO ?

As for John Williams, I would have thought he'd be too busy scoring the soundtrack to the next Star Wars movie to be able to run SFC effectively.

Jesus I dont know where to start with this....

Why does being stinking rich and having very expensive laywers qualify you to choose a top-performing football club CEO ?

As for John Williams, I would have thought he'd be too busy scoring the soundtrack to the next Star Wars movie to be able to run SFC effectively.

The way the Liebherr family appears to do business gives me confidence that she will do things properly and not appoint any old idiot. This is further backed up by the names that have appeared in the press such as John Williams who many seem to feel would be an excellent choice. Your lame joke doesn't really answer the question as per usual.

Well, you have your issues. I know plenty of people at St Marys and staplewood. What he has brought to the club is incredible, and I dont think he is as bad as the picture that was painted of him TBH

Well I too know people within St Marys. My sister works there for a start and I know how unpopular he has been and how he fires people on a wim. Old ground now as he has left and we can move on.

Well I too know people within St Marys. My sister works there for a start and I know how unpopular he has been and how he fires people on a wim. Old ground now as he has left and we can move on.

I always get a bit sceptical with the firing people on a whim lines. As essentially you only hear the story from the floor, from friends or the aggrieved. You cant just 'fire' anybody anymore.

Ive also heard he was quite popular, I suppose it depends where the people worked.

Never underestimate how annoyed people get when asked to do their job properly

I always get a bit sceptical with the firing people on a whim lines. As essentially you only hear the story from the floor, from friends or the aggrieved. You cant just 'fire' anybody anymore.

Ive also heard he was quite popular, I suppose it depends where the people worked.

You can if you do things like let people take you to court and then settle just before it gets there, using club money.

You can if you do things like let people take you to court and then settle just before it gets there, using club money.

why dont people have their day in court? why do they settle?

why shouldnt he use the clubs money when firing people working for the club that he runs?

Person in charge of making sure people do things in being not universally popular shocker.

she cant be, she would never be at work....hypo has been on a boycott for abour 12 months now (he hasnt really but he pretends he has)

This has been addressed numerous times yet you bring it up in a number of posts. If you really want this addressed Brett from Camden then I suggest you go back through my post history.

Isnt that down to NC and the managers he chose, not KL ?

Who has owned the club in that time and employed NC? So she has a record of employing good people?

I don't know of John Williams and never heard of him since last night apart from Sky....but have read good reports since. Man City employed him so he must have something about him.

If someone wants to sack me unfairly and then settle out of court then thats fine by me.

How often did this actually happen out of interest ?

Absolutely no idea. I know one person was fired for not getting Nicola's coat quickly enough. As she works for the catering team (Halo) I doubt it actually means fired from that company but as he told her she wouldn't be working in the stadium again she was in effect fired.

Who has owned the club in that time and employed NC? So she has a record of employing good people?

I don't know of John Williams and never heard of him since last night apart from Sky....but have read good reports since. Man City employed him so he must have something about him.

She didnt actually employ NC she just continued his employment TBF

Absolutely no idea. I know one person was fired for not getting Nicola's coat quickly enough. As she works for the catering team (Halo) I doubt it actually means fired from that company but as he told her she wouldn't be working in the stadium again she was in effect fired.

Well, if that were genuinely the reason then fair enough. So often though these things are lost in chinese whispers. Was it cortese ? Or was she sacked by someone else ? Was it because she didnt get his coat quickly enough or was she incompetant and this was the last straw ?

Ive heard it all before. Someone says mr X was sacked for not wearing his boots or something to work when in reality he was asked on several occasions to wear suitable gear etc and was given multiple chances that he actualky fails to mention to his colleagues.

and obviously concentrating on the tasks in hand. If I found any of my team posting on a football forum all afty they'd be outta here in 5 flat, that's what personal time is all about. I post in my own time not the ESAs

Being in charge means I have the luxury of deciding to browse a football forum whilst writing some documents. The only person I would be answerable to would be myself but as we are relatively successful, I'm satisfied with the work I do.