what are women so f****** ungrateful

Saint Keith

Because we can't trust women to get the right gadget.

Early days yet, Pip...

Hence why I haven't bought him any gadgets. I leave that to him unless he tells me exactly what he wants. I will keep the receipts for the surprise presents I do get him. We have been very good friends for a couple of years now and are both really relaxed with each other. I won't care less if he doesn't like it and we will enjoy going shopping together to take it back and get him a replacement. So, it might actually be good if one of us wants to take something back!

Hence why I haven't bought him any gadgets. I leave that to him unless he tells me exactly what he wants. I will keep the receipts for the surprise presents I do get him. We have been very good friends for a couple of years now and are both really relaxed with each other. I won't care less if he doesn't like it and we will enjoy going shopping together to take it back and get him a replacement. So, it might actually be good if one of us wants to take something back!

The only present he wants is you too be quiet and get in the kitchen and put out sometimes.

Easy to do. Why make such a fuss about it?

A man that likes going shopping with his girlfriend? :o

I would expect one of the following two in the future:

1) Shopping trips to become less frequent and more argumentative

2) Him to come out of the closet

The only present he wants is you too be quiet and get in the kitchen and put out sometimes.

Easy to do. Why make such a fuss about it?

He hates me being quiet and I have the other two covered (when he's here.. i'm not going to barge into his kitchen and start rummaging around!). Thanks for the info though. Looks like i'll have to purchase him extra presents. But I will show him this thread and ask him if i'm covered and therefore don't have to buy him christmas presents now. I think I know what the answer will be though.

A man that likes going shopping with his girlfriend? :o

I would expect one of the following two in the future:

1) Shopping trips to become less frequent and more argumentative

2) Him to come out of the closet

Well we only go 1-3 times a month. I wouldn't like shopping much more than that and I don't think he would either. Remember we don't (or haven't so far anyway) shop for handbags and shoes etc. Most things can be enjoyed in moderation. We're just good at knowing (and doing) what we will enjoy. We keep relaxed and happy :cool:

He hates me being quiet and I have the other two covered (when he's here.. i'm not going to barge into his kitchen and start rummaging around!). Thanks for the info though. Looks like i'll have to purchase him extra presents. But I will show him this thread and ask him if i'm covered and therefore don't have to buy him christmas presents now. I think I know what the answer will be though.

thats what you think, he will never be satisfied unless you start spicing stuff up, shove some Paprika on your rat one night.

All I want for Crimbo is for women to have their own little section to post on here and if we want to hear from them we'll look at their forum, as they are all stupid little noshers on here, stifling us blokes interesting conversations.

I believe there is an ignore function you can use.

Jillyanne,

My love, I have tried with all my being

to grasp a form comparable to thine own,

but nothing seems worthy;

I know now why Shakespeare could not

compare his love to a summer’s day.

It would be a crime to denounce the beauty

of such a creature as thee,

to simply cast away the precision

God had placed in forging you.

Each facet of your being

whether it physical or spiritual