Liebherr: Players not for sale

trousers

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. The Mali Group is independant of the Liebherr group, ie nothing to do with it whatsoever. You are just getting confused as have no doubt many before you. Thius is exactly what I was just saying, confusion reigns in general over this. The Mali group consisted of 5 or 6 releatively small companies in various domains, it has nothing to do with the Liebherr main group.

I stand corrected, apologies. However, a quick google search reveals that the accounts of the MALI group companies are available, as are their latest financials so there is information out there, you just have to look for it.

Edited by James

It sounds as if her intention is to sell the club by the summer but is happy to keep it ticking over at its current level in the meanwhile, hence no talk of the medium to long term. Which is fair enough.

How the **** did you come to that conclusion l?!

Maybe it's not as sudden as you think? I have it on good authority she was just working her notice the last couple of months , and actually dumped you before Christmas in secret.

Anyway chaps of a respectable age do not have girlfriends, you brits should adopt compagnon or bonne amie. Kids have girlfriends.

How the **** did you come to that conclusion l?!

Probably just bad choice of wording. It doesn't 'sound as if' anything as the statement only seeks to reassure fans about player sales. What he meant to say is 'I have interpreted the statement to mean that...' although quite how he does that I have absolutely no idea. Probably read it in the Sun or Daily Mail, same paper which said Poch was going.

I've taken it as we're not selling anyone, or will only do so for exceptional offers. Why make the statement otherwise? If anyone is sold, then this statement will come back to bite them. In that case, this statement would buy a few days of calm and a complete sh!tstorm the moment a star player is transferred. It's not a statement worth making unless you don't intend to keep it.

Social saint you are good with your assertions .

You are so close to the truth . It was the beginning if December . I missed another saints game because if it . We only made up last week . By my reckoning she has another months notice to work .

don't worry about it Viking, I once got disengaged (if that's the right term) because I went to the FA Cup semi in 1976 instead of a sister's wedding. Turned out OK for me though...she came back...and then left again to be sure over some other trifling misdemeanour on my part, my secretary might have had something to do with it, they usually did .

It sounds as if her intention is to sell the club by the summer but is happy to keep it ticking over at its current level in the meanwhile, hence no talk of the medium to long term. Which is fair enough.

Tried to avoid posting responses to your drivel but in this instance you need to be told

to stop making s hite up..

I stand corrected, apologies. However, a quick google search reveals that the accounts of the MALI group companies are available, as are their latest financials so there is information out there, you just have to look for it.

but if you look closely you'll see that everyone of them bar 1 is in liquidation. Only the holding company remains and that's about buying and selling other companies. Mali Motan...gone, Mali Common Rail. gone....BSG ..gone now Clemens Richter BSG Mali Specialfahrzeuge...gone Just Saints and the holding company left.

Great news and what a way to shut the media up, Sky BBC etc have all added this as news story but kept it quiet where as if she said players will go at the right price all hell would of broken lose.

I feel she is giving this ago until the Summer see how it goes with a CEO and then see if she wants to sell, one thing if she wants to make more money lower ticket prices or at least have no increase for next season, most games has at least 1000 empty seats.

Really hope now we win or draw 2moro and she comes to Arsenal at home and shows support and we show her OUR SUPPORT.

Great news and what a way to shut the media up, Sky BBC etc have all added this as news story but kept it quiet where as if she said players will go at the right price all hell would of broken lose.

Well, that's because one is a bigger story than the other.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/chairman-players-not-for-sale-1300451.aspx

fa1e1ea4b49a59e6f2dff8365fa69f0a_normal.jpegSouthampton FC@SouthamptonFC

Chairman Katharina Liebherr has moved to quash speculation that players will depart #SaintsFC this month

a longer version of Pochettino's statement had been translated as ....." not allowing.. any player in the sqaud that he wanted... to leave the club....".

there are still a few in " the other category " .....not to mention Billy Sharp who is back from his loan to Reading..and is still without a squad number, I think?????

It seems pretty damn obvious to me that she intends to sell the club but do it in a way that represents the best interests of the club. If my Dad had left me a club of which I had to real interest in, I would respect what he 'would have wanted'

Kind of the way that Milan sold on the skates to that Russian dude. Ah.