Benali and Le Tissier welcome anywhere in SMS

Fitzhugh Fella

So much good news.

Can we also have Dennis Rofe back to put the cones out (I accept a half time rallying of the support has been surpassed by the 'world famous' relay race)

No, bring Dennis T-Shirt back instead of that bald mincer who does the pre-match , and half time crap.

just the usual rumours I suspect, but until it all comes to light and both sides of the story who can really judge?

well tell us the whole story, with the facts from both sides.

"Who can really judge" he says...

He also says this....

So all the freebies are back on tap, that's good news for the old guard, the normal supporter will gain nothing from that. MLT is a superb player in our history but forget not he was close to finishing our club off due to a bad decision/company.

NC was right to keep the snipers at arms length. It is interesting that FB was contacted, no doubt an old friend at the club probably not by the hierarchy. i suspect ML knew of the past problems with the old guard and would have supported NC decisions

Plenty of judging there nased on nothing resembling "both sides of the story". Based entirely on your own opinions and guesswork, with a healthy dash of inbuilt prejudice.

Or, if you like, lying.

You're utterly full of it OldNick. So spare us the "no one knows the facts" routine. It never stops you normally.

Edited by CB Fry

He also says this....

Plenty of judging there nased on nothing resembling "both sides of the story". Based entirely on your own opinions and guesswork, with a healthy dash of inbuilt prejudice.

You're utterly full of itOldNick. So spare us the "no one knows the facts" routine. It never stops you normally.

so the facts of the court case are? oh you want me to take sides on a court case without the facts. It is funny that, from somebody who never makes a statement,but just tries to pick away at others opinions. Too frightened to take a stance in case sometime later they may be proved wrong. You keep it up Mr Humourless you're doing a fine job.

so the facts of the court case are? oh you want me to take sides on a court case without the facts. It is funny that, from somebody who never makes a statement,but just tries to pick away at others opinions. Too frightened to take a stance in case sometime later they may be proved wrong. You keep it up Mr Humourless you're doing a fine job.

Facts of the freebies? Do tell.

Come on. Both sides of the story, mind.

What court case? Saints paid Benali off on the courthouse steps.

Facts of the freebies? Do tell.

Come on. Both sides of the story, mind.

What court case? Saints paid Benali off on the courthouse steps.

what receipts and photos? you know the form on here CB, can't say for legal reasons. I did see that with my own eyes though,

You are of course correct in that it was not a court case per say but court proceedings. As Nc did not go through with it we of course would take it that he was not the innocent party.

He also says this....

Or, if you like, lying.

You're utterly full of it OldNick. So spare us the "no one knows the facts" routine. It never stops you normally.

Well said, Old Nick likes nothing better than to have his cake and eat it. I've heard the facts and the added fact that someone coughed up on the court room steps should indicate pretty clearly who the guilty party was. More money, not his mind you spunked up the wall - he was pretty good at that.

Most people in the know that cortese dumped on him big time but old nick thinks the sun shines out of his ass .he has a long history with bad actions with former employees. The echo the national press and payments to local firms and sponsors to show a failings on his people skills. Anyone remember us being called south coast team.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Cortese had it in for Le Tiss from day one because of the Pinnacle thing, as custodian of the club he should have acted in a more professional manner and shown some respect to a club legend. Both Le Tiss and Benali have been treated shabbily, the fact that the club have now contacted Benali to say he is welcome says everything.

Why are you all going on a out how great it is they are now welcome at the club .

Maybe more people should have piped up when you knew they were not welcome rather than just excepting it and thinking it was exceptable to ban one of them from the club for personal reasons and make the other so uncomfortable when attending the club.