Sunderland (A) build up

SO16_Saint

Source?

was told this ages ago and posted as such.

he wants out, we are happy for him to go if the deal was right.

he tried here but not worked out

we did enquire about getting OxO back (on loan till end of season)

I dont get many snippets but got that one

was told this ages ago and posted as such.

he wants out, we are happy for him to go if the deal was right.

he tried here but not worked out

we did enquire about getting OxO back (on loan till end of season)

I dont get many snippets but got that one

cheers

You could make a theory that one of the subplots of last few weeks was: NC losing faith in RL. Starting to negotiate with West Ham on his sale. RL reacting badly. MP no real choice in the matter. KL gets to hear of it, asks hard questions. NC leaves and negotiations terminate. Now MP plays RL without a striker sub on the bench, as a show of faith. Not sure I believe it's quite like that... but will interesting to see how Rickie plays today.

I dreamt last night that we won 3-2. Mind you, we were playing on a local park pitch so make of that what you will.

I dreamt we won 4-0 but were playing Everton and Luke Shaw scored a penalty. Make of that what you will.

watching David James and steve macmanamamanaamanan on bt sports discussing us.... David James is actually pretty sharp and able to articulate himself very well where as steve macmanamanamamamana , erm.....

Was just about to post this. Steve McManaman in not understanding what's happened at Southampton over the last 4 years shocker. Fair play to David James.

watching David James and steve macmanamamanaamanan on bt sports discussing us.... David James is actually pretty sharp and able to articulate himself very well where as steve macmanamanamamamana , erm.....

Despite being a skate and always seeming to have a blinder against us I've actually always had a bit of time for James. Seems like a decent bloke.

If Gaston comes on Jay Rod can go up top, do Prado can also do a job there. I don't see a big problem.

Not jumping on the bandwagon but Do Prado worries me clearly not a premiership player & hasn't done anything of note for years! hope to be proved wrong today though

That would be contradictory to his recent comments, and regardless selling our record signing doesn't equate to selling no one as they said will happen.

at what point in gaston our record signing?

didnt MP state that no player will leave that he does not wish to leave

anyway, we shall see