Sunderland (A) build up

SO16_Saint

Will be a tough game but aren't they all away from home. We have a stronger team so would like to think a win but given their mini revival I fancy a score draw. Would like to get one over Poyet again.

Like someone said earlier depends which two teams turn up.

2-2.

Will be a tough game but aren't they all away from home. We have a stronger team so would like to think a win but given their mini revival I fancy a score draw. Would like to get one over Poyet again.

Like someone said earlier depends which two teams turn up.

2-2.

Yeah, if we turn up, we could get three points; but if Man City take to the pitch, instead of Saints, we're sure to get nothing from this game.

Likewise, if some other team emerges from the tunnel, instead of Sunderland, it probably means we're at the wrong stadium - which also means zero points.

Yeah, if we turn up, we could get three points; but if Man City take to the pitch, instead of Saints, we're sure to get nothing from this game.

Likewise, if some other team emerges from the tunnel, instead of Sunderland, it probably means we're at the wrong stadium - which also means zero points.

I see what you did there.

Lets have Brazil for us and Farnborough for them. 202 - 0 to us.

Some years ago Sunderland fielded lots of North Easterners, one of whom was my most favourite player of all time, Len Shackleton. Now,like so many of us in the Prem, have non-Brits in the team. (In Poyets case most of them!) and because of this we have the advantage of passionate young British players who want to play for the Saints and NOT just for the wages. Poyet has mustered a squad of 'journeymen' who don't like the cold. (I hope it bloody snows a blizzard) I don't often make predictions but when I do I'm usually quite close to the prediction. Saints to WIN by two clear goals.

COYS

I think I will break my non betting promise for this game since this must be the easiest home win this weekend.....Just look at the Cardiff players when they where in the same ****e as us - they didn´t even cared about that game and it was at home.... Sunderland must be thanking all gods there is for this turnmoil going on since they need 3points so bad.

Curiously the odds on Betfair have not changed at all since the "turmoil" started. Saints are still favourites to win at 2.44 while Sunderland are 3.25. So the wise world of betting doesn't think that NC's departure will make any difference to our performance on Sat

I had 4-1 to Saints but now not sure, could be anyhting. 1-1 if we defend well.

Dont expect the normal high line and those being sold may not bother.

just can't see what difference it will make as long as Mauricio doesn't quit today as well. the players obviously knew that something was going down, some might even had a bit of a hollow period a couple of games back, but that's past now and for the time being I can't see it not being business as usual.

I am glad that people have started talking about the forthcoming football match. Whatever happens we have to stay focused on gathering the points, securing safety first then pushing up the league. i hope the players just let all the CEO owner stuff take its course. Only time will determine the direction of the club. In the meantime it is the football that counts !

I am glad that people have started talking about the forthcoming football match. Whatever happens we have to stay focused on gathering the points, securing safety first then pushing up the league. i hope the players just let all the CEO owner stuff take its course. Only time will determine the direction of the club. In the meantime it is the football that counts !

players obviously knew anyway, we saw the worst effects against Chelsea.