FA Cup 4th round draw - Sunday 2pm - HOME v YEOVIL TOWN

The Kraken

Bit of a cockup really seeing as there will be 12k empty seats around the ground, perhaps they should have left block 42 off sale as it looks like Yeovil could have sold that as well.

I am pleased there will be a big away following for this, will give it a good cup atmosphere and should help us get just over 20k i reckon

I think we can safely assume that everyone who wants to buy a ticket for this game be they Yeovil supporters or Saints supporters will find the offer meets the demand. No-one will be turned away.

I think we can safely assume that everyone who wants to buy a ticket for this game be they Yeovil supporters or Saints supporters will find the offer meets the demand. No-one will be turned away.

so if a yeovil fan wants to buy a ticket today they should do so in the saints end? is that what you are saying?

so if a yeovil fan wants to buy a ticket today they should do so in the saints end? is that what you are saying?

No, they'll be granted extra tickets I expect. They've had a bit over 3000 but I believe they're officially entitled to 15% unless we find some excuse to refuse them on safety grounds.

Edited by Window Cleaner

No, they'll be granted extra tickets I expect. They've had a bit over 3000 but I believe they're officially entitled to 15% unless we find some excuse to refuse them on safety grounds.

The same happened with Brentford a few years back, they only took the initial 3k-ish allocation, sold out and came back for more. But like now SFC have already started selling what would have been the extra seats in the visitors (cup) full allocation sections, they were told that was all they were getting. This of course narked their fans, especially as there the attendance was well under capacity - they got their own back a bit later when they only gave us 1200 for the League One fixture when demand was massive.

I guess the same will happen with Yeovil.

you've missed my point then. it is too late to give them extra tickets. they have sold out the away section including block 43. (3100 ish) we would normally also give cup sides block 42 taking the allocation up to 4800. this cannot happen now as saints have already sold lots of tickets in block 42 (but left all the corners of the stadium empty)

you've missed my point then. it is too late to give them extra tickets. they have sold out the away section including block 43. (3100 ish) we would normally also give cup sides block 42 taking the allocation up to 4800. this cannot happen now as saints have already sold lots of tickets in block 42 (but left all the corners of the stadium empty)

Bit of a balls up really. Enough to get rid of the chairman that was responsible? :)