Match Thread - Saints v Burnley - FA Cup 3rd Round

dubai_phil

Its not rocket science.

I am trying to cut down my presence on here, but was incensed enough to post when we let a 2 goal lead slip to a crap team today.

Even if we win today, its only papering over the cracks.

its not alps, its the magic of the fa cup. did you expect the team 2nd in the champ to be brushed aside?

Again, one mistake. Statistically one of the best GK's in the PL, actually possibly the best statically.

So hush up and wind up else where.

That is quite clearly two mistakes. Are you just putting in "statistically" as you don't have the confidence to call him the best GK in the premiership but wanted to put in that he was the best to somehow validate your argument?

Its not rocket science.

I am trying to cut down my presence on here, but was incensed enough to post when we let a 2 goal lead slip to a crap team today.

Are you serious???? We're 9th in the PL and you talk about papering over the cracks???

The only score that matters is the one at the final whistle.

Its not rocket science.

We have our 3rd and 4th choice centre backs and our 2nd choice keeper playing today. We all know we need more strength in those areas and left back cover for Shaw.

Its not rocket science.

lol so what were you expecting? a 6-0 hammering of a good championship team? would you have imploded if you were a man city fan today?

Sounds like a good idea to stay away if it's causing you such mental torture. Relax and enjoy the new year. A 'crap' team lol.

I seem to recall us being third and playing for top spot not so long ago...

If you seriously thought we'd stay there, then you are a little bit more silly than I thought you were.

We had a good start to the season, we were never a top 3 club - let alone a top 6. The squad isn't deep enough as we all realise, hence the downturn in form with the injuries that we've had.

If you seriously thought we'd stay there, then you are a little bit more silly than I thought you were.

We had a good start to the season, we were never a top 3 club - let alone a top 6. The squad isn't deep enough as we all realise, hence the downturn in form with the injuries that we've had.

you seem to be forgetting the "we must be viewed as Champions League contenders" thread...