Match Thread - Saints v Burnley - FA Cup 3rd Round

dubai_phil

Good tactic by Pochettino....field a strong team and go 2 up by half time to give the impression that we want to have a good cup run....then throw the game in the 2nd half so we can take the squad away for another mid-winter training camp in Spain over the 4th round weekend. Genius.

We've fallen apart. Jos should never play for us again. He's a liability and not even Champ level.

But what about 18 months ago when he was absolutely quality in the Championship? I agree he's not good enough for where we want to be but there's no need to talk rubbish like that.

:lol: @ All you ****ing idiots who thought Yoshida was better than Fonte at the beginning of this season. Fingers crossed Yoshida and Jos never play for this club again after today, absolute shambles.

Any CB would look utterly horrific next to Jos, I'm not too worried about Yoshida being backup - He's not as bad as people make out.

Jos on the other hand, one of the worst CB's we've had in recent times at this level.

But what about 18 months ago when he was absolutely quality in the Championship? I agree he's not good enough for where we want to be but there's no need to talk rubbish like that.

He has been awful against a Champ team. May have been quality 18 months ago but isn't even Champ quality now.

Good tactic by Pochettino....field a strong team and go 2 up by half time to give the impression that we want to have a good cup run....then throw the game in the 2nd half so we can take the squad away for another mid-winter training camp in Spain over the 4th round weekend. Genius.

^like

Oh dear, we seem to have collapsed entirely... We started out brightly with funny quotes from despondent Clarets fans and lots of banter, but now the infighting has started and the trolls come out to play. We were good for the first 45 minutes but we really lack concentration on here...

:lol: @ all us ****ing idiots who thought this would be a remotely pleasant match thread...