Burnley Build up

Batman

Think JRod and Rickie will start. Cork Ward Prowse too.

Davis; Chambers Yoshi Hooiveld Fox; Cork Reed; JWP Gaston JRod; Lambert

Wasn't Ward Prowse to be assessed after taking a knock on Wednesday? Guly might start and our best hope is a Gaston festival with a few more goals like the one last Sunday. don't think JRod will start, Lambert perhaps.

probably not no, game won't be televised anywhere so unless there's one of those betting thingys that you can access then it's pretty doubtful that you'll find a stream.

As it is FA Cup you should be able to get Solent on-line. Used to be the case.

That is NOT a picture of Lovren doing a fitness test BTW - he's out there looking for his tooth FFS

Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose 18m Dejan Lovren has just what looked like a fitness test ahead of today's game v Burnley pic.twitter.com/elmTfutwNF

Retweeted by Chris Rann

BdI42E-CUAEVTTn.jpg

I would like to see lee have a runout today . I hope he's playing g or on the bench . Also guly , could he be fit to play

if we play Lee from the start that would mean Gallagher not starting and I'm not sure that that's going to happen. I see Lee being shipped back to Japan very soon. Goes into his last 6 months of contract soon and no-one would be foolish enough to think that we're going to give him another one.

Calculation must be: in the league, little chance of Champions League, little chance of relegation. So why not go for it? A good cup run could be good for morale, supporters, finances.... Happy to see Mayuka play. Personally, think he's pretty strong. There were times last season when he was match-saver. With no Jay Rod or Osvaldo, this is Rickie's chance to shine again.

If we do, then at least we'll lose by giving it a bit of a go. That's all that's being asked for.

Fair do's

Upsets can and do happen really, hence why most love this competition

Right now, Blackburn are screwing up my accy