MoPo to go?

SO16_Saint

was it not stated in some player interview or other recently that 8th is now the absolute minimum ? Could be wrong though.

Seem to remember the same.

What was more telling for me was Nicola's expression as he witnessed the defeat on Saturday - he visibly seethed in that way only he does that we all recognise: scowl furrowing his brow, eyes narrowed to fiery slits, and lips pursed and puce with rage.

What was more telling for me was Nicola's expression as he witnessed the defeat on Saturday - he visibly seethed in that way only he does that we all recognise: scowl furrowing his brow, eyes narrowed to fiery slits, and lips pursed and puce with rage.

Sounds exactly as he was when Spurs scored their 3rd, he doesn't like losing very much methinks. I still think Mauricio is pretty close to the edge of the platform where he actually starts walking on the tightrope if you see what I mean. Everyone thinks he's doing a great job, well most people anyway, but the results just aren't there. If they don't start coming again soon things will change. Still a good win against west Brom should see him edging back towards the ladder.

Edited by Window Cleaner

The answer there is to spend more on known quality, thats the only quick fix answer, he can scowl like a fairy and sack 103283 people a season but until he grasps that reality he aint ****.

Nope 9th wouldnt be good enough for me or Nicola

Well, you'd bee better off supporting a 'plastic' club. 9th would be a tremendous achievement for Saints. Rome wasn't built in a day. People need to be patient.

For my part I think we will finish around 14th with a brief flirtation with relegation, which is not impossible.

was it not stated in some player interview or other recently that 8th is now the absolute minimum ? Could be wrong though.

Yes Rickie said something about that being the minimum aim, but I dont connect that to being a minimum demand for Pochettino to keep the job.

Yes Rickie said something about that being the minimum aim, but I dont connect that to being a minimum demand for Pochettino to keep the job.

Mopo wanted top 4, Nicola demands "minimum" top 8

I dont think mopo will be here if we dont finish top 8

NC already has doubts.... Would explain why he's not sanctioning anymore transfers.

On a recent(ish) stadium tour one poster struck me the most.....

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Bill Cosby