Chelsea Match Thread

Delboy Dave

Ramirez's profligacy has been our undoing. We desperately need the Wanyama/Schniederlin duo back again to protect the back four, and Boruc in the sticks. Was the reason we didn't concede and why we went on the run we did. Now it's not there we look paper thin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like a scapegoat, eh? You make it sound like he's the only one giving the ball away. At least he is trying to make things happen.

Apart from hammering Cardiff 3-0?

We've been beaten by Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Everton, Chelsea.

Only Villa could you point to and say we should have won on paper as well as on grass...

Get a grip. We have two teenagers playing full back and a fantastic young squad. The youngest in the division.

We're missing our keeper (one of the best in the division) and a bull of a midfielder. Both of whom were part of the best defence in this league and second best in Europe...

Half the team?

Every club has injuries, we are no different

Never said we were. But it is a big reason why we are no longer 3rd

I know you have an act to follow and no doubt you will continue to be as funny as cot death in the post match reactions

Chelsea have simply been better than us. No dramas.

True. But I am starting to question the wisdom of Pochettino's substitutions recently. Twice in the last two games he has taken Cork off when he has been playing well, and we lose the midfield.

As I type, once again we let them through with too much ease and they score again.

I hate Chelsea so f**king much :x and this ref is also an absolute cretin.

And have enough of hearing MP say 'we deserved more etc', we have to start winning games ffs. Not this playing the ball around in defence, practice attacking and breaking down team!

Rant over, happy new year to you all.

I really can't see Cortese standing for this much longer - question is, what shall he do? Back 'Tino and spend, or pull the trigger?

Walk away with tail between his legs, he aint a football man, he knows nothing of the game, he wont have the balls to admit he and Leslie Reed have signed shiit, they must all look at themselves.

Barry Sanchez 15- Happy Clappers 0

True. But I am starting to question the wisdom of Pochettino's substitutions recently. Twice in the last two games he has taken Cork off when he has been playing well, and we lose the midfield.

As I type, once again we let them through with too much ease and they score again.

Chasing the game, takes off a holding player for an attacking one. Why the surprise?

Yep all he's done today is opened up the floodgates by taking Cork off. Either he's got to buy someone he fancies instead of Cork or he's got to stick with him until he gets Wanyama back.