Chelsea Match Thread

Delboy Dave

Disagree about Gaston. I think he has on balance been just OK. For all the great stuff he does, he loses possession a lot.

Possesion in the dangerous areas too

Could have cost us 2-3 goals if Chelsea were more clinical

* but could have created 2-3 for us if better finishing

Edited by Glasgow_Saint

Ramirez back to his usual self some nice touches but the rest either giving it away too cheaply or trying to do way too much! Keep it simple

Agree - take him off and put Ricky up front and bring Rodriguez into midfield where he is more effective... You can't afford Rimirez in our midfield against a class act like Chelsea...

Gaston

Chamber

Kelvin

Best players so far

Gaston has been terrible.

Lallana has been pretty tidy on the ball and has gotten into a few decent positions. Chambers has played well on the right. I'd be tempted to have Lambert on for Gaston sooner rather than later, J-Rod not getting into the game much up there and possibly better playing a bit deeper

Shocking conditions. Chambers has played a blinder. And thank god for Kelvin Davis. Showed his years of experience on more than one occasion. Ramirez mixed half. Lallana, Cork, Davis fantastic.

Agree with this. I think you can add Fonte too. He has made some vital interceptions/blocks.

Disagree about Gaston. I think he has on balance been just OK. For all the great stuff he does, he loses possession a lot.

Tis true.

But I like how he goes for it. I mean he can pass sideways to a free player and hav a 90 percent pass conversion rate. But that is what big vic is for.... Let the boy have a crack already, he looks seriously dangerous when he gets the ball

Just got in and finding a stream. How was the first half?

Started all over the shop

Kelvin kept us in it

They look dangerous on the break

We have done well after about 10 mins, lots of possession and had 2-3 very good chances to score

Conditions look awful

Chambers has got Ashley cole in his back pocket