Everton V Saints Match Thread

St Chalet

Everton deservedly in front at least its only one

You are, as usual, clearly on a wind up. They have barely had the ball in our box for it to be more than 1!

Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same game as some of the 'experts' on here.

Everton deservedly in front at least its only one

Felt pretty even to me. I worry about their threat out wide in the second half and we need to continue to nullify lukaku, but we've got between the lines a few times and pose a slight threat.

The lads are playing well. Just need to keep going as we're normally always better in the second half. I'd like to see us play more direct and stop playing so much on the right wing.

Also, is it me or does Barkley always manage to retain the ball even with a few tackles going in. Players look worried around him!

the lad is brilliant

The lads are playing well. Just need to keep going as we're normally always better in the second half. I'd like to see us play more direct and stop playing so much on the right wing.

Also, is it me or does Barkley always manage to retain the ball even with a few tackles going in. Players look worried around him!

I just don't see it with Barkley. He runs forward about 15 yards and then gives the ball away...

He is, IMO, massively overhyped.

So where's Osvaldo? Hope we sell the **** in January

After half a season and just when he's been starting to look like he's getting some form. Yup genius idea.

Also i don't understand why people haven't mentioned this before but i'm sure he got a ban for the scuffle at Newcastle.