British Underworld

Batman

Norris Green or Croxteth Pap? With the money you paid on your tax last year (£60,000 was it?) you could buy a house cash there, you are lying on one part at least lad.

I'm in West Derby, just about. Other side of Muirhead is Norris Green. Croxteth is about 1.2 miles to the North East.

Sorry to disappoint, dear boy. Not a gangster. Just know some people that do crime for a living.

Oh christ Pap be quiet you tart, you copying and pasting previous crimes of past in Liverpool have had me ****ing myself laughing, our own Danny Dyer.

Edited by Barry Sanchez

All I'll say is that the relevant people already know what I'm talking about.

Keep cracking lads. I know you think you're on a winner here, but you look more idiotic with each post.

Pap you make me laugh, you know of someone you dont know mate,you hang out with gangsters? You know their circles of movement, you get invited to their weddings? Police ask you to inform on them or grass up someone inside their firm?

Sorry Pap you had little credibility on here before but you are leaving here tonight with less ha ha.

On reflection, this is exemplary work. I particularly appreciate the update on the moon situation. I take it there has been no resolution on the cheese composition question?

The sheep I've dealt with so far have been unattractive specimens, so I retract my previous concerns in light of your unyielding search for woolly quality. It remains a worthy aim.

As we know pap.......USA have visited the moon many times:rolleyes: and bring back our supply of cheese:)

You can tell if it is "real" moon cheese, because it will have a rubbery feel, has no taste and is a horrible yellow colour...

just like the moon...

But alas stocks on earth are running out, and that is why the US are planning to revisit the moon in 2019:mcinnes:

Suggestions that we could ask the Chinese to bring some back whilst there...have fallen on deaf ears:o

As we know pap.......USA have visited the moon many times:rolleyes: and bring back our supply of cheese:)

You can tell if it is "real" moon cheese, because it will have a rubbery feel, has no taste and is a horrible yellow colour...

just like the moon...

But alas stocks on earth are running out, and that is why the US are planning to revisit the moon in 2019:mcinnes:

Suggestions that we could ask the Chinese to bring some back whilst there...have fallen on deaf ears:o

Just another example in the chasm in funding between science and dairy projects. It's a shame.

:(:uhoh:;)

Just another example in the chasm in funding between science and dairy projects. It's a shame.

pap.......as ever..:)

If the Chinese ever get to the moon:rolleyes: and bring some cheese home:rolleyes:

First ever.... Chinese takeaway on the moon.

Sorreeee...forgot to mention the underworld in my ramblings.

All the gangstas I know like cheese:(

Edited by ottery st mary

Pap you have excelled yourself tonight my son.

Yeah, I can see how you might think that way, primarily because you're not really thinking.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to you, but to help you in the learning process, let's try a bit of role play.

Hypothetically, you know people who have made, or are making their living through crime of some sort.

Do you:-

a) mention the specifics of such on a public internet forum to placate a vacant moron called Barry Sanchez.

b) keep calm, and sit and laugh at the vacant moron called Barry Sanchez

Tonight, I have chosen b).

Yeah, I can see how you might think that way, primarily because you're not really thinking.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to you, but to help you in the learning process, let's try a bit of role play.

Hypothetically, you know people who have made, or are making their living through crime of some sort.

Do you:-

a) mention the specifics of such on a public internet forum to placate a vacant moron called Barry Sanchez.

b) keep calm, and sit and laugh at the vacant moron called Barry Sanchez

Tonight, I have chosen b).

No Pap you have mentioned in a public forum you know people who makes a living from crime, what end of a bell would ever feel the need the write that, you write that on the internet as if we are supposed to go weak at the knees at Pap knows someone involved in crime on an internet forum, Pap you are an absolute legend, you know of someone in crime, clap clap and why the **** you would ever advertise that fact is either

a) You scream to be noticed

b) You dont know what the **** you're doing

Tonight you can have a and b.

No Pap you have mentioned in a public forum you know people who makes a living from crime, what end of a bell would ever feel the need the write that, you write that on the internet as if we are supposed to go weak at the knees at Pap knows someone involved in crime on an internet forum, Pap you are an absolute legend, you know of someone in crime, clap clap and why the **** you would ever advertise that fact is either

a) You scream to be noticed

b) You dont know what the **** you're doing

Tonight you can have a and b.

That's actually an impressive post from you in terms of breaking the brevity barrier. That aside, the rest is a worst-case scenario dreamt up in your special little mind. You even had to rip off my multiple choice device to make a comeback.

Frankly, I'm a little disappointed with the repetition, which could have been used for descriptive detail. Your Tolkien inspired tropes were much more fruitful. Just an opinion. Constructive criticism and all that, but this is mostly a rant, and I should know.

I don't have to scream to be noticed. I've got winnets like you clinging to my posts like turds, and in your case, shouting my name repeatedly. I hope you're not expecting a cheque for the advertising.

Pap you have honestly had me in stitches tonight, our man on the ground in East Liverpool in the know ha ha, I can imagine the lads in Kirkby, Fazakerley and Bootle listening to you (Not the ones off the telly, are you for real?) for gossip on the South side, you are a legend Pap, this is forum gold.

Pap you have honestly had me in stitches tonight, our man on the ground in East Liverpool in the know ha ha, I can imagine the lads in Kirkby, Fazakerley and Bootle listening to you (Not the ones off the telly, are you for real?) for gossip on the South side, you are a legend Pap, this is forum gold.

I must say Barry, when I choose a biographer to represent my story, you'll be fairly far down my list. I don't know any people from the places you've just mentioned, nor have I said I have. Just said that someone was shot in a pub very close to my house and it led to other killings. Completely true.

You keep making it up, I'll keep nonchalantly dismissing whatever tired fiction you've just Googled.

Edited by pap

I've been reading this thread with some interest. I know some people in Southampton that like to think they're a bit of a wrong'un. There's a lot of fascination with Curtis Warren, both here and further afield. Personally, I've not really had too much involvement with the underworld up here. I know a few people, but it really is only a few. I know loads more Southampton nippers with (ahem) more varied careers.

Pap I am crying reading this, you have had not too much involvement with the underworld in Liverpool but you know loads more full time criminals in Southampton ha ha I am ****ing myself, how many do you know Pap?