Saturday Games

Batman

Fulham finish 6-0 down... any of their players good enough for us when they jump ship once Fulham are in the Championship?

evidently not, if they were of any use to man or beast they'd not be losing 6-0 to Hull. Pointless sacking Jol and then appointing a complete non-entity as manager or caretaker manager, shows a complete incomprehension of football. Being a good manager in Holland means nothing on the global scale, as we found out the hard way.

depends why he isn't playing for Fulham, injured or suspended perhaps because if he can't get in in front of Stockdale then that's not a very good reference.

Dont know but would guess injured since he´s not even on the bench, but dont know.

His normal level is very good imo.

What drugs are you on... he's an average manager in the Premier League.. that's all.

Although he got his tactics spot on at St Mary's :lol:

average manager? he is 10th. Where were we 12 months ago?

many teams will get a doing at SMS.

they are 10th having spent as much as ramirez cost us last summer

Edited by Batman

adkins was the new fergie when 2nd from bottom and spent twice as much as bruce
don't be lame Jamie, as we all know, this "Adkins is the new fergie" nonsense was said by one to two posters and you only make yourself look silly by trotting it out. Turkish says it tongue in cheek, you are actually weak minded enough to have swallowed the idea that it was a popular opinion.

try to be your own man and give up trying to impress us all, it's not going to happen.

Pointless sacking Jol and then appointing a complete non-entity as manager or caretaker manager, shows a complete incomprehension of football. Being a good manager in Holland means nothing on the global scale, as we found out the hard way.

He has never managed in Holland (other than at youth level in the early 1990s. Surely he was appointed more on the basis of being Fergie's assistant for 6 years at Old Trafford. A year or so at Brondby in Denmark as well. Not sure you can really call him a complete non-entity.

Not sure you can really call him a complete non-entity.

Well I kinda think i just did.:x Queiroz was Fergie's assistant as well, don't think his first managerial appointment worked out all that well either. Thing is with Fergie you're an assistant and he's the manager, you make the tea and take out the trash I expect, you don't manage the team.

don't be lame Jamie, as we all know, this "Adkins is the new fergie" nonsense was said by one to two posters and you only make yourself look silly by trotting it out. Turkish says it tongue in cheek, you are actually weak minded enough to have swallowed the idea that it was a popular opinion.

try to be your own man and give up trying to impress us all, it's not going to happen.

:lol:

Altidore was dog shyt

He's in the wrong profession. Simply not a footballer, and it kind of says a lot about the dutch league.....

But wtf @ tan at the end, booing. He's such an utter unprofessional moron. I feel sorry for them, it will only end badly there with him in charge.

To be honest, at the current point in those lads careers, if having those players unavailable means you can't win a game then you're relegation fodder. They have a squad that is no better than bottom 5. They also have a manager who uses most other teams plan B as his plan A as far as long balls are concerned. Their chairmen have allowed a once proud youth system to continue to deteriorate in the persuit of short term hoof ball premiership survival windfalls.

In conclusion, I'd love them to go down.

Agree with this 100%

Fulham won at Norwich last week and had put in decent performances in their other games under Muelensteen, and he made 6 changes from Thursday - the simple fact is that a club of Fulham's size can't afford to make that many changes for a league game. I fully expect them to beat West Ham, who have no fit centre-backs available.

Fulham won at Norwich last week and had put in decent performances in their other games under Muelensteen, and he made 6 changes from Thursday - the simple fact is that a club of Fulham's size can't afford to make that many changes for a league game. I fully expect them to beat West Ham, who have no fit centre-backs available.

A few wins on weds will start to open some sort of gap

He was actually booing at the final whistle!?

F*** me sideways what a total lunatic.

perhaps he thought the 5 minutes additional time excessive, which it was. Sunderland equalised with the clock showing 94 minutes and 53 seconds. Can't remember anything exceptional that warranted an extra 2 minutes over and above the sub times.