Cardiff vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Well this will empty my LAdbrokes account, but I don't care! I'm stuck at work, it's busier than it has been in ages and I can't follow the game (except for this few minutes breather) but if we keep winning, and winning handsomely, it will be money, and time, well spent!

What a great 1st half! Well done lads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, if the players still respect MacKay they will throw everything at us after the break, if he is on his way and they are deflated we should be OK. Think it is time for Saints to remain professional, take the sting out of the game and push for another goal or two to see us safely home.

Love it.

Yoshida looking good (where's Pastor Patronising?)

Gazzaniga still not looking confident but a couple of good saves and a decent claim at the end should help - very telling that after he caught that ball 5 or 6 of his teammates gave him some encouragement, little back slaps etc.

Rodriguez and Lallana are certainties to go to Brazil IMO, and if Lambert can get back in the groove of scoring then we could be seeing 3 Saints players at the World Cup for England.

Cardiff have been really poor but we look good. Gazzaniga's done well besides the cocky attempted clearance.

First game we haven't missed Wanyama. Cardiff play wide so Cork and Morgan can pick up on mistakes and instantly launch attacks, often via Davis.

If we can make it four or it's still 3 with 25 left, give Ramirez and Gallagher some time off the bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazza impeccable. Rodriguez ruthless. Lallana class. Lambert sprinted at one point. Cork and Davis not put a foot wrong. Schneiderlin everywhere. Chambers a constant threat down the right. Yoshida>Hooveld. Fonte solid. Shaw booked for no reason.

Cardiff ****..