Cardiff fan here

King Cornelius

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26366898

Entertaining...

Least our club isn't in his hands, although he says if he leaves Cardiff he wants another 'Red coloured' club.

There's a club not far away who would happily ditch their long-established shirt colour, change their name, park any morals that might remain attached to them in the nearest waste receptacle, and otherwise prostitute themselves for another opportunity to be owned by an Asian chancer who might give Ronnie Barker the financial wherewithal to spunk on another collection of overpaid journeymen and give the bestest the team they deserve which could rip up League Two, pass through League One quicker than grass through a goose, en route to the Championship which would be a mere inconvenience en route back to the top table where they belongs.

There's a club not far away who would happily ditch their long-established shirt colour, change their name, park any morals that might remain attached to them in the nearest waste receptacle, and otherwise prostitute themselves for another opportunity to be owned by an Asian chancer who might give Ronnie Barker the financial wherewithal to spunk on another collection of overpaid journeymen and give the bestest the team they deserve which could rip up League Two, pass through League One quicker than grass through a goose, en route to the Championship which would be a mere inconvenience en route back to the top table where they belongs.

I assume you're referring to Portsea Saints !!!

Does anyone have any info on the Cornelius sale? From the comments of Tan and a few others at Cardiff it suggests they let him go free. But that wouldn't happen. I mean they paid a lot, and sent him back to his old club. Was it the best deal ever for Copenhagen?! How much did Cardiff actually lose?

I felt sorry for the guy. He had a decent reputation and never got a chance for Cardiff. 10 games or so, not starts and no goals. So? Plenty of great strikers have had starts like that. You certainly don't go from £10m or so to free transfer in that time. Didn't he score a hat trick on his first game back for Copenhagen too?

Think Cardiff recovered about 3 million or so of the 8 they were supposed to have paid for him. Perhaps that was just the outstanding balance though and Copenhagen agreed to take him back and write off the remainder of the fee.

Edited by Window Cleaner

I remember 3000 Cardiff fans singing at Anfield about the chairman having a riot on his hands if McKay was sacked. Has it happened yet or did they meekly suck it all up and clap Ole Gunnar Soljeskar to the dug out every week?

always the way.

look at all of our reactions when adkins left (mine too)

to then see so many alter their temper with "i can see why the change was made but not happy how it was done"

when in fact, the way it was done was probably the best way, considering