lowe is on the pitch on sky

Mr X

This obsession/boring line is the latest form of defence from you guys. As longs as Lowe is here there will be people moaning about him, you will have to put up with it just like those who want a change have to put up with Lowe.

There are plenty of non-lowe threads and this one had lowe in the title so you didn't need to read it.

I am not a Lowe supporter as many on here will testify. I try to give a balanced view.

If Lowe interferes with selection of the team or tactics I am against it and have posted on the subject.

Getting rid of Pearson for anything other than financial issues was a poor decision.

If Lowe appears on the sidelines before the game or does not turn up for away games, so what. It has no effect on the team.

If Lowe manages to sort out our finances, he has my support. If he does not then he is as bad as the previous regimes and we are in Administration.

Lowe's involvement at present is devisive and it splitting the support. That is not good.

Is there anyone out there that can do better at present? If there is, where are they? We are stuck with what we have. We cannot affect it other than withdraw our support. I just do not think that is the answer. It will just hasten the death of Southampton Football Club.

Can A lowey Luvvie be honest and admit that Lowey is not Mr Southampton...

As far as I know there are perhaps 2 posters who could be described as 'Lowe luvvies' (Scooby and Sundance). I'm pretty sure they are both just wind up merchants so who are these Lowe Luvvies of which you speak?

Lowe out (as soon as a viable alternative is available - administration is not a viable alternative)

As far as I know there are perhaps 2 posters who could be described as 'Lowe luvvies' (Scooby and Sundance). I'm pretty sure they are both just wind up merchants so who are these Lowe Luvvies of which you speak?

Lowe out (as soon as a viable alternative is available - administration is not a viable alternative)

Just a few fellow posters I enjoy a little banter with.Some are Saints supporters and some are Lowey supporters...But we have a little fun here and there.

They want Lowey to stay and they know I would like him to leave....

As far as the two, you named, I do not have any banter with them whatsoever. There not fun people like my luvvie or pixie friends....NO CLASS.

But then again if you are a luvvie or a pixie...I have no idea....but it is not personal and gradually those who are Luvvies and Pixies will see that, Lowey out, going to happen sooner than later.

As you realise these are my opinions and generally on the nail.

Hope that helps....Most importantly most on here are real Saints supporters....I hope..

I am not a Lowe supporter as many on here will testify. I try to give a balanced view.

If Lowe interferes with selection of the team or tactics I am against it and have posted on the subject.

Getting rid of Pearson for anything other than financial issues was a poor decision.

If Lowe appears on the sidelines before the game or does not turn up for away games, so what. It has no effect on the team.

If Lowe manages to sort out our finances, he has my support. If he does not then he is as bad as the previous regimes and we are in Administration.

Lowe's involvement at present is devisive and it splitting the support. That is not good.

Is there anyone out there that can do better at present? If there is, where are they? We are stuck with what we have. We cannot affect it other than withdraw our support. I just do not think that is the answer. It will just hasten the death of Southampton Football Club.

:lol:

Is this a serious question?

Do you honestly think that we would have trouble finding numerous suitably qualified candidates for the role of PLC chairman? He's not even the chief exec - he's just the ****ing figurehead (or at least, he's supposed to be) (and we could also find numerous suitably qualified people for the chief exec role if we wanted).

If there's no one out there it's because Wilde, Lowe and Crouch can't work together and therefore we're stuck with one of those... I know which one I'd want and it sure isn't Lowe.

I suppose its the old tax thing, Wildey is unable to get to all games...

I would accept one of the other Directors filling in for Wildey and I suspect The coach JP and the players would too....They are unable to understand Loweys team talks.....JP could do a better job if given a chance...

Lowey & Wildey :smt005:smt071

Jan Poortvlietey perhaps? :rolleyes:

I've heard a few of my mates today saying we should get Keane in...

Firstly, he hates us (read his autobiography)

Secondly, can you imagine him and Lowe working together?

Keane is just the sort we need, someone who isn't gonna be a yes man and tell prep boy to stop interfering with the team so to speak

IF the Chairman of a Football Club, wishes to know what his managers intentions and tactics are for the big Monday Night Live Game on Sky, he does it the day before or even the night before, NOT 5 mins before. I'm sure JP is professional, whatever you think of him. He would've been getting the lads training to play a certain way. Having your boss looking over your shoulder just before you're about to execute your plan, DOES NOTHING FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE! (I wrote this in upper case because I hope Lowe will read it) JP, on the sidelines, looked battered last night, with Lowe breathing down his neck as he is, I'm not surprised.

If Lowe is interested in tactics, players, positions etc, he should go round and visit his manager at least the night before the game. Doing it at the game, in front of the camera's is just about as wrong as you can get.

Before Lowe supporters claim other Chairman do it, Sam Hamman from Cardiff is a completely different character and is in the dug out or behind the goal because he is a fruitloop and the managers don't take him too seriously AND the fans rise to it and support the team more when he's doing his clown impressions. However, Lowe does not adhere the supporters to support the team more and he can;t seriously believe he is going to have anything but a negative influence by chatting to the manager when he's trying to get the boys ready for the game.

Lowe is a clown and does a very bad impression of a sane person. He is a nutjob of the highest order. Anyone who thinks he should have anything to do with football AND believes there is nobody that can do better, is equally a nutjob, IMO.

Hands up anyone who can honestly say that if they won the lottery and owned Southampton Football Club they would not be interested in appointing their own manager, showing an interest in what's happening on and off the field and generally supporting the players / coaching staff by engaging in a regular conversation....

Hands up anyone who can honestly say that if they won the lottery and owned Southampton Football Club they would not be interested in appointing their own manager, showing an interest in what's happening on and off the field and generally supporting the players / coaching staff by engaging in a regular conversation....

If i won a shed load of money,i would love to buy Saints and make it a great club again.

I would....

Appoint a manager i felt could do a good job.

Appoint coaches(with the managers help),to help train/motivate players.

Try to get the team i wanted(again with help from the manager and coaches).

THEN LEAVE THE MANAGER,COACHES AND PLAYERS TO DO THEIR JOB.

Only if i had a big ego,would i try to interfer.

Being a huge egomaniac, I might well do almost all of the above, but I would not be on the pitch 15 minutes before fccukcing kick off.

There's a time and a place for sticking your nose in, but that's not one of them.

As Pearson said in a forum once, the time just before kick off on and off the pitch is the most crucial time with regards preparing your players for the game ahead.

A subtle distinction, I'll grant you :rolleyes:

I have it on good authority (my 'sauce' is never wrong and predicted the chernobyl disaster and the potters bar rail disaster) That Woopert is planning a Delia Smith "Lets Be avin you" style center circle rant at our next home match.

Dont shoot, i'm just passing on what i've been told.

Will he be wearing the full Saints kit I wonder.

The chairman is seen once in god knows how long talking to the coach by the side of the pitch before an away match. What happens, the muppets go into overdrive. Where exactly is the logic here? Similarly when McGoldricks comments were totally blown out of proportion and events repositioned by the muppet pack. The first time Lowe appeared at Staplewood this season was to explain to the players what the picture was in relation to the current financial situation. All of a sudden he is no longer at Staplewood, but in the changing rooms giving the team talk.

Job specification

1) Mustn't attend games (he's a PLC chairman for FFS)

2) Must attend games

3) When attending games must stand in prescribed area, not facing the pitch lest his facial expression be seen to be influencing the manager in some way.

4) Before games must not speak to players or manager (regardless of topic or timing - Rupert - "Jan, glad I caught you - I've agreed the contract, Dean Gorre can join us" Jan "La La La La - not listening!")

5) After games must not speak to players or manager.

6) Mustn't require paying.

7) Must be willing to take abuse from 'lunatics'.

Yep... no problem, drop that into the Times and watch the applications roll in.

I have it on good authority (my 'sauce' is never wrong and predicted the chernobyl disaster and the potters bar rail disaster) That Woopert is planning a Delia Smith "Lets Be avin you" style center circle rant at our next home match.

Dont shoot, i'm just passing on what i've been told.

The Police/Security have advised Lowey to do this after the game when the fans have gone to the pub/gone home.....

Apparently Lowey has agreed and after having it filmed, he will be sending it to all the stayaway fans as an xmas present. correction..just been advised that Lowey has got Wildey to do the posting after he has finished hanging all the picture of trains around the concourse at St Marys.

The chairman is seen once in god knows how long talking to the coach by the side of the pitch before an away match. What happens, the muppets go into overdrive. Where exactly is the logic here? Similarly when McGoldricks comments were totally blown out of proportion and events repositioned by the muppet pack. The first time Lowe appeared at Staplewood this season was to explain to the players what the picture was in relation to the current financial situation. All of a sudden he is no longer at Staplewood, but in the changing rooms giving the team talk.

Wrong Lowe is based down at Staplewood not at the stadium !!

The Police/Security have advised Lowey to do this after the game when the fans have gone to the pub/gone home.....

Apparently Lowey has agreed and after having it filmed, he will be sending it to all the stayaway fans as an xmas present. correction..just been advised that Lowey has got Wildey to do the posting after he has finished hanging all the picture of trains around the concourse at St Marys.

Make it into a live-action hologram and we can watch it every at half-time interval. That'll bring back the missing hordes.