Daniel Osvaldo - Signs 4 Year Deal

SO16_Saint

Oh no, another one for the bloated complacent dullards to masterbate over whist she's doesn't even care they exist. Is sad the amount of mugs on here that get themselves at it over a professional athletes bird, a woman that whilst generally being no better than average with a good body and a good make up artist most significantly doesn't know or care you are even alive and if she did know you would undoubtedly think you are a vile letch anyway.

Turkish. Enough of this mate. If you HAVE to post this stuff then at LEAST be accurate.

You missed out Airbrushing

You got all that from the word 'welcome!?' :lol:

People like Coventry Colin salivating all over his football shirt at even the sight of his birds ankle flesh must give him much hilarity. You stick to cracking one out in you post war prefrab mush.

People like Coventry Colin salivating all over his football shirt at even the sight of his birds ankle flesh must give him much hilarity. You stick to cracking one out in you post war prefrab mush.

If that was how I reacted to an ankle, the standard of dress the women in Coventry maintain would render me unable to leave the house! :lol:

I've forgotten how many deadlines we've given out in the last few years.

Didn't gaston have like 20 different deadlines over the course of a week? during the week where we'd actually wrapped it up anyway.

those Italians definitely like playing the drama don't they.

Agent has to throw things like this out, to see if they will bite. Looking at PL, who is most likely to sign him apart from us. Arsenal or Liverpool - only if they sell Suarez and if they do that, then it might be to Arsenal, and that would mean him living up north.

Arsenal will be getting desperate,hope they dont go in for him as we really will have no hope

To be fair he's just what they need but as it makes so much sense and Wenger won't spend more than 5p you have to hope they haven't come in last minute

To be fair he's just what they need but as it makes so much sense and Wenger won't spend more than 5p you have to hope they haven't come in last minute

It's so bizarre. We (and most of the premier league) are more ambitious then Arsenal.

It'll probably come out that he agreed to sign about a week ago or something.

Just need a pre-match interview with Poch where he is directly asked about the player...... yet he leaves only a wry smile.

I do miss Nigel Adkins sometimes.....