Ticket details online

RedWillie

I AM a member and go as often as funds allow. However, I'm on hols 14-21 Dec so not only will I miss the Nottm For match but now I won't be around to book my tickets as a member for the ManYoo game that I promised my lad we would go to. £30 for me plus £15 for him is flippin expensive. But I'm sure that as prices have to be agreed with ManYoo then it's the Glazers pricing structure we are respecting. If I am paying that much I expect to see Rooney, Ronaldo, Berbatov et al, not the second string!

Looks like I'll be searching for an internet cafe in the Canaries to book tickets for this game then.

Yours,

Frustrated of Winchester

I have a simular problem, shame it isnt that or people who have been to X amount of games this season

LeGod Third Coming i suggest you have a word with the ticket office instead of coming on here whinging...you might just find them accommodating...

Oh and if you are rocking up every week you might want to look into investing in a season ticket...you'll save yourself a few quid...

I have dropped them a note offering to become a late member! But I don't hold out much hope... maybe they will take pity on me if they review the ticket history on my credit card/the database!!

AS for a ST - it's a bit different lashing out £500 than finding £30 a week... and I can also see Mrs LTC being well-chuffed if a monkey went through the account in May... :)

Like I say, I am a bit cheesed off, but it's not hard for me to ring someone and get something sorted for this game (hospitality, sponsorship, etc). I'm sure I've got enough contacts.

But there's plenty of lads I queue with or sat around me who do the same (better than me) every week who suddenly find their loyalty counts for bugger all in the scrum of general sale. That's where I think we could have done a bit more to recognise the not insignficant punters who are sometimes squeezed out on days like this.

the pricing is reasonable considering oposition.

i think season ticket holders should get some discount as a thank you to their loyal support.

but think the 2 tickets per season ticket holder is daft, i know this has been done before, but surely a season ticket holder could just take a mate who is more interested in united rather than saints?!

anybody who gets a ManYoo fan a ticket on their ST should have their ticket confiscated, and get a toe-ing.

anybody who gets a ManYoo fan a ticket on their ST should have their ticket confiscated, and get a toe-ing.

I'm getting an 11 year old ex-man yoo converted-saints fan a ticket, does that count?

I took him to his first Saints game and he's never turned back. Feels oddly rewarding now to see him wearing his Saints shirt with pride.

I'm getting an 11 year old ex-man yoo converted-saints fan a ticket, does that count?

I took him to his first Saints game and he's never turned back. Feels oddly rewarding now to see him wearing his Saints shirt with pride.

lol, no of course not! I was being sarcastic. I'm not a ST holder but if I was, there's no way I would get a ManYoo fan a ticket. Luckily I have contacts

In defence of the club they get it right with ticket allocation 99% of the time.

The price is wrong at the mo for the league IMO but spot on for this fixture.

But regards allocation i bet there isn't one supporter that wants to go, can afford to go and can go, but isn't able to get a ticket.

All that said sadly i'm not sure i can afford the cost or time to come home for this. Plus i've a sneeky feeling we might scrape a replay (I did only say might!) and i'd be able to make that one.

£45 for me & my 6 year old to watch us get thumped by a Man U reserve team :smt102

I take it you didn't support the team in 1976 then? The thing with the FA Cup is there's always a chance and the club desperately needs its supporters to SUPPORT it right now. I too suspect we'll be whipped, but frankly if you cannot muster the hope that we might play well and get a result, why bother going to any games? Let's face it, its all we've got left now...

I think season ticket holders should get a £5 discount

We are the loyal ones.

The desserters should pay full whack

If they wanted to get the spirit of Southampton back then they would do things like that.

I'm not too bothered about paying 30 quid tbh, it's the same as i've paid for a couple of away games. Anything more and I probably wouldn't have gone.

Would have been a nice gesture to give the tickets a few quid cheaper to ST holders. Would probably add up to a fair amount of money at the end though.

Hang on a sec. Right let me get this straight. Us season ticket holders who have witnessed 11 games at home this year of which we won only 1 and lost 5 have to pay £30 to watch this game?!

I understand were in the financial **** but do they not realise that the customers are not exactly in the best financial shape what with it being xmas,financial economic meltdown and having to pay half a grand for a season ticket?! If we were playing great and the stadium was packed then i would agree but the stadium is at best 3rd full and were playing/played some pretty dire football this season.

I don't think we will be seeing anywhere near a full crowd now.

Im not a member but have been to SMS 3-4 times a season the past few years as I work Saturdays now.... so will I have a cat in hells chance of getting 2 tickets?

If you're on the database I think you should be ok. Other than that find a season ticket holder who will get you a ticket.

There are what, 11,000 STH's? Lets say they all buy two tickets. That's 22,000. Add another 5000 away fans. That leaves 5000 tickets for members who have already brought Forest tickets. Everyone who wants a ticket that badly will get one.

OK so Birmingham clearly not in the same financial mire as us, but they are prepared to drop 100k to give all ST holders a free ticket to the cup game against Wolves. I was hoping as a ST holder that a small reduction would be offered by the club.

Two of us have tickets so we can buy 4 extra and our 2 (if i read the info correct) so will buy 6 (not likely) but could if i wanted and sell them to MANURE fans (again NOT LIKELY) so just before Xmas time to shell out £60 for me and Mum and another £30 for the girlfriend !

I'm in total agreement with the club trying to make a few quid BUT hope they remember this when asking for ST renewals in MARCH !!!!

Be nice to us Mr Lowe as we are getting fewer and fewer every season

Hang on a sec. Right let me get this straight. Us season ticket holders who have witnessed 11 games at home this year of which we won only 1 and lost 5 have to pay £30 to watch this game?!

I understand were in the financial **** but do they not realise that the customers are not exactly in the best financial shape what with it being xmas,financial economic meltdown and having to pay half a grand for a season ticket?! If we were playing great and the stadium was packed then i would agree but the stadium is at best 3rd full and were playing/played some pretty dire football this season.

I don't think we will be seeing anywhere near a full crowd now.

TBH I didn't even think about it like that, but you're right.

Ok People, this is my situation havent been to a game this season as now a student in Leeds. But would love to go, not a member or season ticket holder, i have bought tickets tons of times so im sure im on the system, but do you think it will get to that stage?!

I dont mind if i dont get a ticket because i probably dont derserve one, but then again if i have a chance i will buy one, do you think it will get to general sale?

Ok People, this is my situation havent been to a game this season as now a student in Leeds. But would love to go, not a member or season ticket holder, i have bought tickets tons of times so im sure im on the system, but do you think it will get to that stage?!

I dont mind if i dont get a ticket because i probably dont derserve one, but then again if i have a chance i will buy one, do you think it will get to general sale?

Worst case scenario for you is most season ticket holders buy their 2 ticket allocation, taking up 20,000. Then united fans sell out, making 24,500 and then members buy 7,500 tickets.

I think you'll be ok though, if you get in as soon as you can buy them.

I refuse to pay

The fairweather fans can have my seat.

After forking out a season ticket to watch the garbage I've seen so far, there's no way I'm paying £30

It is quite remarkable that opinions of our form this season range from garbage to fantastic. Someone somewhere is spinning.

As for the £30, it is the same Charlton charged Saints fans on Saturday - I thought that a bit OTT but I suppose is about right for this sort of fixture.

It is quite remarkable that opinions of our form this season range from garbage to fantastic. Someone somewhere is spinning.

As for the £30, it is the same Charlton charged Saints fans on Saturday - I thought that a bit OTT but I suppose is about right for this sort of fixture.

I have a mate thats a reading fan and his away visit to Birmingham will cost him £30 too!!

We all know the rules at the start of the season; corporates/players/freebies and hangers-on will always come first, then next dibs to season tickets, next dibs to members, general sale for anybody else, and anything that’s left.

I've not bothered with a membership since we went down (c£80 for four of us) knowing I can go to pretty much any game I want home and away, and not seeing 80 quid as worth paying 'in-case-we-draw-manU' in the cup. I bought two, three, or four tickets to a dozen games last year and have been to six so far this year; it’s very unlikely I/we will be getting tickets for this one though. My choice, deal with it!

As to the pricing, I don’t really have a problem with the club making money out of it, in fact they should have gone further for me.

They’ve missed a trick on Season tickets: it should have been ST holders 20 quid for their own seat, ST’s guests 40 quid (that’s the same 60 quid you’re paying out for a pair anyway, what it does give is STs a deserved discount on their own seat).

Members/non-members with a purchase history who’ve been to x number of games (3 games?) 25 quid.

Members who haven’t been to a game and only hold a membership for one-off insurance purposes, £35

Open sale: non-members / stay-aways / ne’er-going-agains / JCL’ s / PremPlastics / Guildford Mancs, £40

Juniors/pensioners £10 all seats, Teens £15 all seats.

I can’t see people are moaning at £30?

I paid £50 for self and teen on Saturday at Charlton and you are seeing the European champions (or at least their reserves). Anyone that can’t get a ticket, do what I’m doing; go and see Forest for a £-tenner, apparently there’s plenty of seats available for that one.

I have a mate thats a reading fan and his away visit to Birmingham will cost him £30 too!!

I thought £30 at Charlton, and £20 for teens was way out of order.

Most home tickets at Charlton are 20/10/5 and they price most of their midweek games at 15/10/5.

Am I right in saying that at one time in the Prem this all kicked off and clubs were instructed not to charge a premium to away fans?

Does this still apply in the Prem?

Did it ever apply in this league?

Presumably it doesn't now apply in this league, therefore, question? why don't we screw Wolves/Brum/Bristol City/Forest/Cardiff/Charlton away fans for 30 quid a piece (if they are doing it to us)?

70s Mike (above): Words fail me .... another colossal own goal from the club ... charging STs the same price for their own seat as those who haven't been all year is just taking one biscuit too many.

I think a £6.00 increase on what we are paying this Saturday is very reasonable.

I just wonder what Utd team we will actually be watching. Would you be happy to pay £30 to watch the team Arsenal put out last night?

Man U generally treat cup matches differently to Arsenal. They do tend to rest certain players but keep the spine of the team the same. However, if the likes of Rooney and Ronaldo are rested you can bet that they will be on the bench ready to come on if required.

Man U generally treat cup matches differently to Arsenal. They do tend to rest certain players but keep the spine of the team the same. However, if the likes of Rooney and Ronaldo are rested you can bet that they will be on the bench ready to come on if required.

Man Utd: Kuszczak, Rafael Da Silva, Neville (Vidic 89), Evans, O'Shea, Gibson, Possebon (Welbeck 72), Anderson, Nani, Tevez, Park.

Subs Not Used: Foster, Carrick, Manucho, Cleverley, Gray.

That was the UTd for the Carling Cup game with QPR. Utd always take the FA Cup seriously. I would expect a near enough full strength team to play.

The trouble with this big match is that we are not the force we were when we used to play them. I doubt very much if the big Man Utd stars will play and the home seats will be full of Hampshire Man Utd fans.

So its no point cacking your pants if you dont get a ticket just watch it on TV

You might be glad you arent there

if they play a youth side anything like the one Arsenal did last night ,we'll stroll it 5 or 6 -nil.

think if it was a personal invite to watch from the bench for free some would still moan, that the seat was bit open to the weather!

And you would say it was a great price if it was £100...

£50 for me an my son...rip off.

Season ticket holders should get a discount

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

even though i posted my reservations above i will still pay the price for myself and 2 sons but the club , like the rest of football, is pushing its luck and playing on our loyalty.

They would be wise to bear in mind that in little over 4 months they will be asking me for £800 up front for next season ?

As a loyal season ticket holder who has helped this club out through it's finacial difficulties, and you want me to pay £30 to go and see Man U, I am glad that you have made a difficult decision in these very hard financial time easy. Rupert you can stick your tickets up your rectal passage at that price, thanks for rewarding my loyalty, I have a long memory and your pricing structure must be a lot better in March/April way or here will be another season ticket holder that will not be there next season.

I think a £6.00 increase on what we are paying this Saturday is very reasonable.

I just wonder what Utd team we will actually be watching. Would you be happy to pay £30 to watch the team Arsenal put out last night?

They won't play a team full of youngsters. Just look at there bench every week, proven internationals like Tevez, Nani, Anderson, Evans, Brown, Kzsuack, Manucho, Giggs etc aren't first teamers so will be a very strong side.

As a loyal season ticket holder who has helped this club out through it's finacial difficulties, and you want me to pay £30 to go and see Man U, I am glad that you have made a difficult decision in these very hard financial time easy. Rupert you can stick your tickets up your rectal passage at that price, thanks for rewarding my loyalty, I have a long memory and your pricing structure must be a lot better in March/April way or here will be another season ticket holder that will not be there next season.

You're jumping the gun a bit, Man Utd would have had a say as they take 50% of the receipts.

I don't agree with the ST holders taking one more ticket as we could have a stadium full of Mancs. Alot of our hardcore fanbase who go every week won't hold a ST or membership (what's the incentive when we only half fill the stadium??), yet they will have last pickings if it ever makes general sale. A ST holders mate is taking priorty over said fans, seems wrong IMO.

You're jumping the gun a bit, Man Utd would have had a say as they take 50% of the receipts.

I don't agree with the ST holders taking one more ticket as we could have a stadium full of Mancs. Alot of our hardcore fanbase who go every week won't hold a ST or membership (what's the incentive when we only half fill the stadium??), yet they will have last pickings if it ever makes general sale. A ST holders mate is taking priorty over said fans, seems wrong IMO.

Good point, I hadn't thought of it quite like that.

None of the ST holders I know getting extras are selling them to Mancs I can assure you. Let's hope the rest follow suit.