Summer 2013 HCDAJFU / Transfer thread

Glasgow_Saint

Having faith in our chairman and believing we'll sign one of the most talented young players in the world are 2 very different kettles of fish..

If there is one thing we have learnt in this incredible journey it's that of Cortese says something will happen it will. I fully expert our leader to recruit the right players at the right price at the right time, as he has done thought his chairmanship. I then expect the new troops to be fully behind the chairman and supportive of the project as the incumbents are. With Cortese at the wheel and Les Reed navigating we can rest assured our journey through the choppy waters of the premier league will continue with

Minimal disruption to our destination and we certainly will be avoiding any potential icebergs which may get in the way of our progress.

Edited by Turkish

If there is one thing we have learnt in this incredible journey it's that of Cortese says something will happen it will. I fully expert our leader to recruit the right players at the right price at the right time, as he had fond thought his chairmanship. I then expect the troops to be fully behind the chairman and supportive of the project as the incumbents are. With Cortese at the wheel and Les Reed navigating we can rest assured our journey through the choppy waters of the premier league will continue with

Minimal disruption to our destination and we certainly will be avoiding any potential icebergs which may get in the way of our progress.

Yeah, but, are they hungry?

Anyone think we still need a keeper? How about a bid for Reading's Alex McCarthy?

He would expect to be a number one and not likely to be cheap. Not sure it's a priority though, Boruc is cracking and there are worse back ups then ours.

Would say its not a major priority but equally would not surprise me as both our back ups to Boruc are liabilities.

Wouldn't say they're liabilities - one of them is likely to improve with a run in the team (Gazzaniga). Kelvin is an adequate 3rd choice imo.

Wouldn't say they're liabilities - one of them is likely to improve with a run in the team (Gazzaniga). Kelvin is an adequate 3rd choice imo.

They are liabilities, cost us a crazy amount of points last season having those 2 in goal.

Two spanish 22 year olds....take your pick ;)

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spain-u21/startseite/nationalmannschaft_9567.html

Thiago Alcantara is 22 ;)

I think one of them could be Canales.....but any guess is as good as mine :)

The portuguese one is difficult, is it a portuguese player or someone that plays in Portugal at the moment....

The one that is portuguese that springs to mind might be Pizzi, he´s been very good for Deportivo la Coruna this year but is owned by Braga in Portugal....

Oh these mind games in the summer... :)

Rodrigo please, very quick, trickly, left footed and more of a winger than a striker.

Eric Abidal is being released by Barcelona.

Has had serious health issues and not the youngest but still a harsh move by Barca. HCDAJFU!

Barca ? if you can't play they don't pay. Been out for over a year now so he's had his sick time bonus. Plus with Neymar to fund they're probably hunting down the back of sofas for a couple of euros.

I think we need a token signing by let's say Monday next, boost morale a bit.

Weren't we interested in Aurelien Chedjou...signed for Galatasary, where do those Turks get all of their money.

Where do Turks get their money? The same people that purported hearts & minds when Iraq was invaded & denied it being about oil & gas. Funnily, none of these articles were expanded upon by the news agencies... probably because those involved have controlling interests in all the media & news groups.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/8746223/Tony-Hayward-in-line-for-14m-windfall-with-Vallares-Genel-merger.html

Back to football....

My thought too. Two easy names to link Saints with as they've been often mentioned in the past. Right' date=' now we've dismissed his credibility, queue double signing tomorrow with Phillips and Astori smiling happily in their new Adidas shirts...[/quote']

May well be total BS and im more then sceptical but i'd be v happy if he was right. Astori is supposedly a class act and ive been eager for us to get phillips for a while now.

May well be total BS and im more then sceptical but i'd be v happy if he was right. Astori is supposedly a class act and ive been eager for us to get phillips for a while now.

We were close to signing Phillips last summer, he wanted to join us but the chairman refused to sell him at that time. Out of the two of them I'd prefer Ince though.