Charlton 0-0 Saints - Second Half

Arizona

Come on you Saints ... a nice slow OWTSGMI ringing out loud and clear.

Wx reports needed for the final big push .... amazing rain lightening and thunder earlier today, but suny with some cloud later.

Dubai Phil is at The 7's getting trashed and sends his love :shock:

Are The 7's being shown on Sky? Look out for his Dubai Saints Flag. England in the final KO in about 10 mins.

We normally do well when he isn't round to jinx us .... COYS

Sounds like we are getting into it a bit more a few half chances, Saints fans in good voice.

My last post I think.

Todorov ex skate coming on, probably get the seem jeers that skate boy Cranie was getting ;)

What kind of institution are you in Saint Martin?

Is it the same kind of "3 wise monkeys " institution inhabited by other Saints fans on here.

Right, not getting depressed and agitated about a 0-0 at Charlton and I belong in an institure.....

Get a grip, we're in this game probably the better team in the second half and slightly worse in the first. Nothing to be too depressed about. If we hang on we'll have 5 points form the last 3, that would be absolutely fine with me.

So 6 superb Davis saves to "0" for Weaver equals a close first half ?

You won't be coming out any time soon.

That equals to half that Charlton edged (like I said in my post). It was only a 5-10 minute spell in which those saves were made by Davis so I wouldn't say we were dominated. Besides that we had 7 shots as well against Charltons 10. And in the end, like you said, its about effectivity. So correct me if I'm wrong, but so far we've just as effective as Charlton.

When we have forced their goalkeeper to perform like Davis,you can say that we have been equally effective in overall play.

If the situation had been the other way around "monkeys" like you would be saying how lucky they were.

And people like you would be complaining about the woeful finishing. We've been the better side the second half and have had the chances to show for it. We've been equal to Charlton this match which ever way you want to turn it.