Most hated Celebrity who is still alive and why?

chocco boxo

Stage managed

Yes. There is zero point in getting wound up at any of the behaviour on the X-Factor. Be annoyed that it exists, that so many people love it and that the saccharine sh!te peddled within ends up in the charts.

And then weep.

For once, I am in the know about something. I don't watch it but know people connected to the programme and can tell you that X-factor is 90% fixed, right from the first auditions to the final.

The fact the the good people in the first auditioned have stylists is a bit of a give away.

:scared:

For once, I am in the know about something. I don't watch it but know people connected to the programme and can tell you that X-factor is 90% fixed, right from the first auditions to the final.

The fact the the good people in the first auditioned have stylists is a bit of a give away.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

F*cking hell tokyo, surely you cant be serious? wtf, the x-factor?? FIXED????!!!!!!!

Any chance you could look into the religion of the pope next? ;) :p

Stage managed
Of course, but didn't Walsh mess up his lines badly? He reasons that the competition is all about singing and then can't decide to throw out the dancer. It is naturally all about viewing figures and it is helpful that there is a hate figure among the contestants who will generate column inches and controversy in the media. And I suspect that Gary Barlow's walk out in protest was also stage managed, just as there is always a cliff-hanger event at the end of the daily soap.

Before the end last night... The camera shot was from high up and you could see all the judges on the bottom left of the screen

Walsh was in convo with a bloke with a headset on who was sat down....

Apparently, Walsh was given the heads up that if it went to deadlock that they Gay creature would go through... And going through would create lots of talking points on other shows and get into the papers more as he really can't sing.... Seeing as xfactor is losing again in the viewing figures race with bbc

It's all a fix

Well I know there is a lot of rumours that it it fixed. I don't watch it so can't really say myself. However was out with a mate on Friday who said that it was fixed and this was a fact. He then said how he knew. My Mrs was interested, so thought some of you fannies might also be interested.

However, I guess it is more common knowledge than I knew.

Why the fuk do you still watch it then?

More to the point, why do people call in?

Before the end last night... The camera shot was from high up and you could see all the judges on the bottom left of the screen

Walsh was in convo with a bloke with a headset on who was sat down....

Apparently, Walsh was given the heads up that if it went to deadlock that they Gay creature would go through... And going through would create lots of talking points on other shows and get into the papers more as he really can't sing.... Seeing as xfactor is losing again in the viewing figures race with bbc

It's all a fix

The clothes are ordered well in advance. The clothes for the final stages are ordered before the first TV auditions. I know they can cancel them but shows they have a very strong idea of who is going to progress to which point in the contest.

I've never watched a full episode of this nonsense, but the mrs is addicted to it. I reckon thats grounds for divorce, myself.

As for it being rigged, well of course it is. They even use autotuners for the preferred "performers", and leave the rest of the talentless dross to fend for themselves. If you can bear to listen carefully you can hear which ones are autotuned.

As a format, the X-Factor is pretty clever. Let the public think they're getting a say, but ultimately let the judges direct the show. It is so f*cking painfully transparent though. I'm not allowed to watch it anymore due to several "deconstruction commentaries" I've made in the past.

"Yeah, the background slow song that builds up to a rising crescendo. This loser will cry a little bit but get his fourth yes when the 'inspirational' part of the song kicks in".

100% accurate, yey 100% kicked out of the living room by my youngest daughter whenever I'm good enough to offer this essential service. Where's the justice?

dale winton

No way. Supermarket Sweep was epic.

My choices:

Chris Moyles (self important, unfunny bafoon)

Michael Macintyre (most riduculously overrated 'comedian' of all time)

Phil Jupitus (if there's a joke that needs to be dragged outside and flogged to death he's your man)

Liam Gallagher (grade A cock whose main 'talent' appears to be whining tunelessly into a microphone)

As a format, the X-Factor is pretty clever. Let the public think they're getting a say, but ultimately let the judges direct the show. It is so f*cking painfully transparent though. I'm not allowed to watch it anymore due to several "deconstruction commentaries" I've made in the past.

"Yeah, the background slow song that builds up to a rising crescendo. This loser will cry a little bit but get his fourth yes when the 'inspirational' part of the song kicks in".

100% accurate, yey 100% kicked out of the living room by my youngest daughter whenever I'm good enough to offer this essential service. Where's the justice?

Amazingly I have encountered this exact scenario and am also not allowed to watch it. My other pet hate about it is how they think that wailing loudly equals good singing. Having a powerful voice does not necessarily mean being a good singer.

I do get annoyed by the BBC lezzer "comedienne" mafia, Mel Giedroyc, Sue Perkins, Rhona Cameron and of course Sandy Toksvig. Who told these people they were funny? and what did they have against the rest of us? Toksvig is tolerable on the Newsquiz but the rest are just dreadful, and presumably only there to tick a few boxes (fnarr fnarr) and fill the quotas (etc).

I do get annoyed by the BBC lezzer "comedienne" mafia, Mel Giedroyc, Sue Perkins, Rhona Cameron and of course Sandy Toksvig. Who told these people they were funny? and what did they have against the rest of us? Toksvig is tolerable on the Newsquiz but the rest are just dreadful, and presumably only there to tick a few boxes (fnarr fnarr) and fill the quotas (etc).

I think Andi Osho pretty much tops the list of unfunny female comedians. Everything she says is just predictable and lazy, there's not wit to it at all.

I e been enjoying Mel and Sue on the British bake off. Perhaps I see them as presenters not comediennes. Did they really perform on the comedy circuit?

I e been enjoying Mel and Sue on the British bake off. Perhaps I see them as presenters not comediennes. Did they really perform on the comedy circuit?

Good programme that. Sue Perkins is also very good when on QI and I loved that series she did with a man whose name I forgot about menus through the ages.

They were never off Radio 4. It seemed like all they needed to do was walk into Broadcasting House, announce that they'd dreamed up yet another abysmally unfunny "comedy", and the beeb would just write them a cheque. On that baking programme, well lets face it, practically any z-lister could do the job, but at least they arent posing as comediennes on that one.

They were never off Radio 4. It seemed like all they needed to do was walk into Broadcasting House, announce that they'd dreamed up yet another abysmally unfunny "comedy", and the beeb would just write them a cheque. On that baking programme, well lets face it, practically any z-lister could do the job, but at least they arent posing as comediennes on that one.

It just goes to show you how being in the Cambridge footlights can open doors in broadcasting! What radio shows did they write?

It just goes to show you how being in the Cambridge footlights can open doors in broadcasting! What radio shows did they write?

There, you've reminded me, of course they were in the swamp of incest that is the cambridge footlights as well. I'd forgotten that.

They only wrote a couple of full shows, but they did slots on French & Saunders, among others. Mainly I remember them from R4, any comedy panel game would get one of them. You can just hear the phone call to the agency......" we need four comedians for this weeks Newsquiz...........ok, we'll settle for three comedians and Sue Perkins...."

Would never have guessed.