The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

Dunno, I can imagine back at least as far as a Delorean with a flux capacitor installed & a spare 1.21 gigawatts of power could travel. In face without being a big head, I can probably imagine back forever, or even +1 day before forever.

-1 reputations points to Peels for questioning muppet show regular imaginations

A damn, I'm on -1?

But make sure to mask the nips, don't want no 'fractions, yos.

Actually better stop using yos, Bears is such a price pikey he's starting to charge commission every time it's used...

I am not a price pikey!!!!! One time when i was kid i went to London with bird & this tramp asked for money and i thought it would be magnanimous + disinterested gesture on my part so i dug hand in pocket. Anyways i pulled out hand and there was an actual pound coin (that is how i roll!). Tramp clocked this + was delighted! He don't expect these generous donations from 12yo dudes! I pushed coin in his filthy mitten and moved on. As we was moving away tramp started shouting v.loud so I tugged on bird & we moved away more quickly. What she didn't know, but tramp had just realised was that using slight of hand I had kept the pound coin about my person + had actually give him 5p!

Is this the actions of a price pikey?

As a long time lurker, this is my favourite thread.

As a sometime contributor, I'm proud of the way that fellow posters have lovingly curated this collaborative masterpiece.

Any random old sh!t lives here now. It's a beautiful thing. As we approach Ramirez Off-Topic Thread's first birthday, I can't help but feel a little emotional.

It's like the PTS without the skates and hates.

I am not a price pikey!!!!! One time when i was kid i went to London with bird & this tramp asked for money and i thought it would be magnanimous + disinterested gesture on my part so i dug hand in pocket. Anyways i pulled out hand and there was an actual pound coin (that is how i roll!). Tramp clocked this + was delighted! He don't expect these generous donations from 12yo dudes! I pushed coin in his filthy mitten and moved on. As we was moving away tramp started shouting v.loud so I tugged on bird & we moved away more quickly. What she didn't know, but tramp had just realised was that using slight of hand I had kept the pound coin about my person + had actually give him 5p!

Is this the actions of a price pikey?

This is almost true. What actually happened is the tramp felt so sorry for the bedraggled bear that he give him money. Bear's clothes are so sh!t that tramps do often give him money or at the very least free Big Issues.

you wouldn't know peels cos ur new round here, but one of the mods chalet is a v.close personal friend of mine. He will not be happy when he reads these blatant abuses! You could be the most quick ban in forum history!

I am not a price pikey.

you wouldn't know peels cos ur new round here, but one of the mods chalet is a v.close personal friend of mine. He will not be happy when he reads these blatant abuses! You could be the most quick ban in forum history!

I am not a price pikey.

From what I've seen, Chalet is a very nice man

DP, what happened to your mong thread, did the modders steal if from the public domain so they could learn in secret?

Think it must have been that they are psychic, they saw what photo I was gonna post in chapter 3 when I got on to the Dzao. If they'd allowed it to be posted then the entire forum would have upped sticks and moved to Sapa and they'd miss their 5 quids and their Curry nights.

Either that or they don't understand that some countries take great pride in their Ethnic Minorities....

I'm very proud that I was officially inducted into the Black H-mong tribe, I am still wearing my friendship bracelet thing that they gave me. But they never let me get onto how you can become friends with mongs.

Anyways, the article will be redone on the National Geographic site when I get time during Ramadan they were well impressed with my 3500 holiday snaps

Anyways here is the definitive source on them including a picture of the flower mong. My picture was of course much better

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hmong_people

And this was my photo from Bac Ha

iw7jvq.jpg

dances with mongs

it seems like you fit in really well with the mongs, phil! Did you find when you was over their people was sometimes mistaking you for a mong? I mean cos of ur manner of walking & talking? I spose you weren't wearing the same type of clothes tho.

it seems like you fit in really well with the mongs, phil! Did you find when you was over their people was sometimes mistaking you for a mong? I mean cos of ur manner of walking & talking? I spose you weren't wearing the same type of clothes tho.

I don't think they mistook me for a mong in my Red Bull Wife Beater Vest Bearsy. I did somewhat blow up their limited English logic circuits tho.

They have this thing "Hello where you flom" which they use to try and lure you in to buy a useless piece of Arts/crafts. They simply exploded when I said things like - That minibus over there, or, The top of the Hill.

Think they were kinda expecting something like Awstralia mate as an answer.

But I must admit, I feel very proud to be a fully inducted mong. It has certainly enhanced my life, and has given me such a perspective on other issues. When life is all about harvesting your Indigo plants so you can dye your Hemp crop, the vagaries of FB, Twitter and ITKness just seem so unimportant. Interestingly though, an original discussion with our guide I thought he was talking about their water distribution system for irrigation but now I am not so sure, perhaps he was on about the Damiao not the Dam.

Will post some pics but now I have to watch the egg chasers, and then there tough choice between an Animal Planet prog about Nahwahls I think I need to watch, but also a Discovery one about River Monsters with some bloke going Pike fishing

But I must admit, I feel very proud to be a fully inducted mong. It has certainly enhanced my life, and has given me such a perspective on other issues. When life is all about harvesting your Indigo plants so you can dye your Hemp crop, the vagaries of FB, Twitter and ITKness just seem so unimportant.

So, not only is Bear a price Pikey he is also a Mong by default.

Not only has he not got the hang of social media, he thinks this is when you throw your newspaper into a crowd, but I have heard he uses crushed wild strawberries as a source for the dye for his Saints stripe protest shirt. White base shirt bought from Quality Control failure bin in Primark..

My missus has pre-emptively forbade me from taking a dump in the ensuite ahead of our move into the 80s soap star place. She is acting on past experience of me using a shared toilet and also, a friend's advice.

word, I'm not sure if pap means he can't do a dump in his old house, i.e. leaving nasty surprise for new occupants, or if he is forbid from popping round new house and asking Ken Barlow if he can't drop one off in there, just as a road test like.

Either way the idea that pap's wife is United Nations weapon inspector, carefully calculating the half-life of pap's reactive payload is amusing to me, so i will restore his reputations point yo!

I'm depressed.

For the first time in my life I get to post nips on TMS, get past the innernet police down here and avoid any interfractions.

And nobody notices.

I'm off to read the "I always liked Andy Murray" dross on FB & Twitter

But you didn't, you posted a link to a Daily Fail article, something that most sane posters won't follow......I suppose that means that 90% of the TMS regulars would have followed it...

But you didn't, you posted a link to a Daily Fail article, something that most sane posters won't follow......I suppose that means that 90% of the TMS regulars would have followed it...

Yeah to be fair I could have saved a pic then uploaded it to tinypics or whatever then put it direct. BUt I was at work and it sets off all the alarms if I try and do any uploading from work.

Could have done it now but Mrs DP is downloading Dr Who and I'm lucky to have this much bandwidth

Yeah to be fair I could have saved a pic then uploaded it to tinypics or whatever then put it direct. BUt I was at work and it sets off all the alarms if I try and do any uploading from work.

Could have done it now but Mrs DP is downloading Dr Who and I'm lucky to have this much bandwidth

You're as much a Price Pikey as Bearsy, pay for a decent connection FFS

word, I'm not sure if pap means he can't do a dump in his old house, i.e. leaving nasty surprise for new occupants, or if he is forbid from popping round new house and asking Ken Barlow if he can't drop one off in there, just as a road test like.

Either way the idea that pap's wife is United Nations weapon inspector, carefully calculating the half-life of pap's reactive payload is amusing to me, so i will restore his reputations point yo!

The new place has got an ensuite bog in the master bedroom. This place has just got the one communal crapper at the top of the stairs. This is not our first en-suite, and the fact we've been a one-bog household for a bit has meant that the question has never really come up here. What are they going to make me do? **** in a box outside?

However, the missus has put her foot down on this one. Her mate at work has an en-suite, and has helpfully told ms pap about her husband, a layer of mighty dirty cables that stink the bedroom out. I have been banned without committing any offence. It's a bit like pre-crime in Minority Report, as I am sure everyone will agree.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2357252/Stripped-easels-Weird-wacky-displays-art-humans-international-bodypainting-festival.html

There you go Bearsy

My apologies, I should have realised that you don't have the wherewithall to subscribe to two threads at once these days

Is Tokes back from his Royal Box blag at Wimbledon yet? Looking forward to his stories.

Edited by dubai_phil

what a disappointment that link was Phil -1 reputations points to you for every user on here who clicked on it. Please list here if you wasted time clicking Phil's nipple link.

So that -1 rep from me

What and admit that we've clicked on a Daily Fail link? Are you mad?

Yeah there is that, but there was some sort of nipple promise by DP which in the muppet show world supersedes any daily fail issues!

Ah in that case, I must admit to clicking on it and being sorely disappointed, surely that's 2 demerits for Mr DP?

Spring Breakers

Spring Breakers is prob the best movie of all time! It is movie bout arses; lovely, delicious female back-bottoms. There is also some subtexts bout boobs, but it is mostly bout arses.

02977ada-fa34-4bd4-8c9a-947cf63f3e5e_zps0819b26b.jpg

There is four main characters. I'm listing them in order of how much i want to bone them.

Main character #1 is called Hudgens and she is the one from High School Musical. You may also remember her from the time that someone stole her phone and uploaded photos of her vag on facebooks, and Bearsy got 5 infraction points for uploading these tasteful + artistic images to saintswebs. Here is what she looks like in case you aint sure:

39a2df8d-f0ba-489f-ba79-0bacaf03481c_zps57cdb1e9.jpg

The other thing to know bout her is she walks funny like she just got boned up bumhole, which to be fair she probably did. I would bone her 10/10!

Main character #2 is called Faith & also called Gomez and she is famous cos she fucked mickey mouse, or something, I'm a bit hazy on the details. She is also delicious but i knocked her a point cos in her face she looks about 12 & that makes me feel bad. This is what she looks like.

4762b1bb-dfba-42c5-a07d-47d72338bf06_zps4cd33b67.jpg

In this movie her character is that she wants to fuck Jesus. Prob cos Mickey is hung like Mouse. I would bone her 9/10!

Main character #3 is one who i don't know much about. She is techncially the least hot and she must also be least famous cos she is the one that has to get her boobs out + get gangbanged. I give bonus point for this. She is mostly looking like this:

a2daa34c-c274-45cd-b51b-106d59567a37_zps2560dc36.jpg

I would bone her 8/10! There is also another one but i don't remember much bout Main character #4. I'm pretty sure I would bone her 7/10 tho! Here she is in group shot tho so u can keep them all in order.

9f6fbf2e-86d6-4e40-856e-260a32b7072f_zps5b48a4ea.jpg

The plot of the movie as i understand it is there is these 4 birds what is all not tall, model types they is all short with not massive boobs but v.nice arses. They is annoyed that they is sitting on fine arses in school cos they can't afford spring break, so they rob KFC or something. Then they get their arses down to Spring Break & wear bikinis. Then some other stuff happens. Then they have sex in swimming pool. Then the Jesus one goes home, then one gets shot or something. Then they changes into different bikinis, and then it ends. Is work of genius!

I recommend u wait for blue ray version tho. You will need high definition plus pause button to fully appreciate the cinematographies. Also my blue ray has special wank function so you can do a bit so the arse is wiggling about on endless loop. I would get a blue ray player like my blue ray player yo!

Edited by Bearsy

i would srsly wait for bluerays tokyos. I saw in cinema while back + was v.frustrating cos ur not really sposed to wank off in cinema. It's in small print on ticket. I wanted to do review with pictures so i download torrent version + have wank and do professional review but is not the best picture yo. I have pre-order bluerays tho! Amazon said August something!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi tokyos that is 6:53 long. I can't be watching 6:53! Which is the bit I need to watch.

just by the by, youtube comment sections is about the only place i see v.bad racist comments anymore. Someone sent me this video a while back and I was lolling a bit cos it's funny when b!tch gets taser but then i read the comments and i was like :scared:

[video=youtube_share;di_eyHxRDmg]

Edit: If ur business just watch from like 3:10

Haha your one was better bear. Mine wasn't even the funniest drugs bust I've ever seen. I do like to see smack dealer try to pretend they are not smack dealers though and were just out on an evening stroll when they happened to get mixed up in some drugs deal.

In your one, I like the argument before the punchline moment as well thou. She had some interesting points but just couldn't get past his killer counter argument of "yu bedda back it up byatch"

yeah if i was that byatch i would prob have backed it up

When ur arguing, do you generally repeat the same thing over and over? I mean i get it with the little kids when they was saying, "That's why ur gay, that's why ur gay, that's why ur gay," but i look for more verbosity in my grown adults