Saints vs Wolves - Build Up/Predictions

St Marco

Obviously this will be our hardest game yet this season. If the Wolves who are at the top of the league turn up and the Saints who played Bristol turn up it will be a massacre.

I want to say were win i really do. But it reminds me of games before where i have been really confident we could get something out of a game and we end up lose badly.

We will see if this team is like Saints teams of previous years that can stand up to the better teams and get something. I really hope we are.

I want to say a 2-1 Saints win but that would be my heart rulling my head. I think it will be a Wolves 0-3 win.

0 - 4

I fear, but I hope Saints play entertaining football to make the trip worthwhile.

An entertaining 4 nil defeat,just how is that possible:confused:

If we don`t find some steel and include a decent amount of experience

we will be beaten comfortably..

Iwelumo will murder our centre backs i fear

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

Southampton 9 Wolves 3

sorry that was over 40 years ago , tomorrow who knows and as only 14000 care it seems to me that those who go to games will expect nothing.

I wonder how many there were there in 1965 will be there tomorrow

Edited by John B

Wloves have an excellent habit of shooting themselves in the foot when they've got a good thing going.

So I'm predicting a win for Saints, 2-0. Bizarre...

Wow, Crab Lungs, one of the originals !!!!

Anyway, I can't see us getting a thing in this match, not a thing. Sorry !

Oh how incovenient for our armchair would be politicians.

A football match

I don't predict, I don't try and guess the team, I just WISH I was able to be there, and thank FOOK we aren't on tv today so i don't have to suffer againg

contradiction you want to be here but not suffer again

contradiction you want to be here but not suffer again

Ah the joys of suffering at SMS or an away ground, instead of being surrounded by loads of Liverpool/WBA/Chelsea/Arsenil fans. At least then the pain is a shared experience, over here they only stick us on one tv in the corner of the pub without the sound on and then all look at us in that way you would look at a ....

well you know, at least at SMS I can get a pint of real ale on the way there....

I share your pain mate! Anyway, there won't be any suffering we'll play 4-4-2 at home....

Oh b*gger JP's still there

the problem is we are way to predictacle and easy to play other teams know that all they have to do is nulify the hopeful balls forward to the lone mcgoldrick who gets zero support anyway and what little threat we had is completely extinguished. they also know that any attack down the wing where lancashire plays will in most cases lead to reward

Southampton 9 Wolves 3

sorry that was over 40 years ago , tomorrow who knows and as only 14000 care it seems to me that those who go to games will expect nothing.

I was there and as i remember it was 9-3 with about 25 minutes still to go with the whole crowd chanting 'we want ten'! Those were the days, my friend!

tough one to call for a couple of reasons I think.

No pressure as the team probably expect to lose so they may relax a bit and if the passing gets going they may have enough about them to nik it.

the fans that bother to show up will just be hoping to see the team put some effort in and not roll over so there will be allot less pressure from them also. our home form is rubbish due to team selection and nerves I think. If morgan and Euell are back then the selection is allot better and if we can control the mid field then it might limit wolves chances.

So Im actually going for a red and white tinted glasses win or a proud performance draw.

COYR's