Tour de France

Dr. Kucho

My favourite annual sporting event starts Saturday with a good chance this year for Bradley Wiggins and Mark Cavendish to do well. With Contador and one

of the Schleck brothers not competing this year it could be very close.

If Wiggins can keep his form I reckon it will be between him and Evans for the yellow jersey.

My favourite annual sporting event starts Saturday with a good chance this year for Bradley Wiggins and Mark Cavendish to do well. With Contador and one

of the Schleck brothers not competing this year it could be very close.

If Wiggins can keep his form I reckon it will be between him and Evans for the yellow jersey.

Also my favourite annual sporting event, and also pretty hopeful that Wiggins can bring it home for Britain. Don't underestimate how big an impact a win for him would have in the UK. Hundreds of Thousands celebrated Australia's first win last year in the streets of Melbourne to welcome home Cadel Evans and I'd think we'd see something similar for Wiggins in London. Would be a fantastic sporting boost for the country ahead of the Olympics.

A bit concerned however you believe the Cofidis conspiracy theory that Fabian Cancellara uses a motor on his bike in the Time Trials. Or is there another reason that this is on a 'Motor'ing forum? ;)