Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition

Jimmy_D

To be fair to Guan' date=' he did post something similar on the Buttner thread just before the announcement was made about Davis. I'm hoping he's right again this time too![/quote']

He also posted similar prior to Rodriguez..!

Seems as though we are waiting for a THEVMAN final update then before it all goes official?

Nothing from Dave Whelan yet though...

Maybe this is what Guan and VMAN were alluding to?

Binnsphilip: @jezbutler hi Jez you heard what the hold up / situation is with Clyne. I've heard Reading and Fulham have become interested

jezbutler: @Binnsphilip his agent was expecting it to go through today pal

http://www.mercato365.com/infos-clubs/saint-etienne/southampton-p-e-aubameyang-dans-viseur-870211.shtml

[h=2]According to an English source, Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is courted by Southampton, back in the Premier League. But the Greens are not sellers.[/h] Southampton makes eyes at St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick (23 years), whose contract expires in June 2016. Author of sixteen league goals this season, the Gabonese International is one of the priorities of the Saints. But the Greens do not want to hear of any of the former player of Dijon, Lille and Monaco.

protecting my sources

But there are hundreds of rumours on the public forum.

Are you saying that this person had not been linked with saints any where on the web what so ever?

Come on. It will be just another name with the likes of the rest of them

Why not PM us who are interested

People generally respect PMs being private and does not mean it is any more reliable than the next anonymous post on the web

@themichaelowen: Getting closer to finding a new club. Had a good deal of interest but just need to pick right! Can't wait to get going again.

@alexthemac: @themichaelowen there's only one answer Michael. Pompey on 3k. Here's your chance to prove its not all about the money!

@themichaelowen: Getting closer to finding a new club. Had a good deal of interest but just need to pick right! Can't wait to get going again.

@alexthemac: @themichaelowen there's only one answer Michael. Pompey on 3k. Here's your chance to prove its not all about the money!

Is that 3k a year? :-) I know he's not a Paul Lambert type signing but I can see him going to Villa to replace Heskey.

Yep. I think we need to get a bit of a move on, especially with the defence. You would hope we would complete some this week.

We do seem to be a little on the slow side signing up our players. Going on our last two potential targets. It seems we identify our targets, get close to signing them and then nothing seems to happen. I'm hoping we hear of our new tripple signing soon :)

We do seem to be a little on the slow side signing up our players. Going on our last two potential targets. It seems we identify our targets, get close to signing them and then nothing seems to happen. I'm hoping we hear of our new tripple signing soon :)

Of course we don't ever know for sure, but it does appear that we are slightly inflexible when negotiating a deal. There were rumours that the Cork deal almost ended badly. We have signed Jay Rod though from another club so maybe not. It's possible that players expect clubs to be accommodating towards them in the prem and other clubs are better at that than we are. Anyway I hope we get in two or three this week. If we still see nothing by the start of next week then I may start getting a bit nervous...