Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition

Jimmy_D

As at Wednesday Morning the players have no knowledge of any transfer in's. Words "absolutely nothing heard" was the expression. If the players know nothing I suggest the rumour mill will equally have nothing concrete!

Thanks Ron, but the players are usually as much in the dark as the fans - remember Alan Ball saying upon being invited to the Potters Heron when KK was unveiled he thought he was being set up for a "This is your life" programme.

As at Wednesday Morning the players have no knowledge of any transfer in's. Words "absolutely nothing heard" was the expression. If the players know nothing I suggest the rumour mill will equally have nothing concrete!

Thanks Ron...interesting. Don't doubt your info but Dave had heard a couple of snippets a couple of days ago.

Johnson would be perfect on the opposite flank to Lallana, could swap wings too. On the downside, 19 other premier league clubs will want him and I can't see us being top of his list.

He should leave though, he's wasted there, even though his replacement Nasri was pretty poor half the season.

Not looking forward to money grabbing Cs like Nasri and Tevez destroying us opening day! Let's pretend it's a friendly, season starts v Wigan.

totally agree.

him coming here is a huge long shot...but should he do, I have no doubt he will be back for England as he will (imo) really shine at saints.

he would play nearly every week, in a team really set up for his style and will be able to play both right and left

him and lallana would be brilliant as wide players cutting in (which is what we do)

Hi Duncan, have sent you a PM with a follow up.

Thanks...but check my username, I think you are confused. Im not Duncan (i think there is a poster called Duncan, think his username is Derry).

Very interesting PM though, sounds like there is no need to worry on the signings front.

Thanks...but check my username, I think you are confused. Im not Duncan (i think there is a poster called Duncan, think his username is Derry).

Very interesting PM though, sounds like there is no need to worry on the signings front.

pass it to me please.

I presume youre the saddoe at the training ground shouting at the players then.................

Adam Johnson would show we mean business, even if it is a loan and he would be a quality signing. After persuading Buttner we're the best option for him, I have renewed faith that we could persuade pretty much anyone we want with our set up and vision.

We are looking at Adam Johnson, loan.

How much of his £85,000 pw wage would we be paying?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2156043/Man-City-outcast-Adam-Johnson-wage-cut-land-Sunderland-move.html

7 June 2012: Johnson earns in the region of £85,000-per-week at the Etihad Stadium, but Sunderland’s wage ceiling is around £60,000-per-week. And early indications are that Johnson would be unwilling to take such hit in his wages