Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition

Jimmy_D

He'd be an idiot to go there before he's even kicked a ball for a senior team. Chelsea have a pretty forgettabe record of bringing through young tallent. Has anyone become a first team regular since John Terry?

I really feel we've missed out on fabio from Manchester United. The fact he has gone to QPR surely means we would have had a great chance of getting him based on what happened with Macheda last season. He would of been an amazing signing and ideal for RB this year.

I really feel we've missed out on fabio from Manchester United. The fact he has gone to QPR surely means we would have had a great chance of getting him based on what happened with Macheda last season. He would of been an amazing signing and ideal for RB this year.

Fabio is a left-back. HTH.

Rafael plays right-back.

Fabio is a left-back. HTH.

Rafael plays right-back.

Fabio is actually a right back. The only reason he plays left back is because rafael is the better of the two. Which tbh is even better as he is capable of playing both positions well.

Totally agree, class player!

I suppose money talks as he would be on at least 35k.

This is why we won't sell Shaw as we could never find a quality left back anywhere on the 20k week max we are paying out.

Totally agree, class player!

I suppose money talks as he would be on at least 35k.

This is why we won't sell Shaw as we could never find a quality left back anywhere on the 20k week max we are paying out.

Seriously? Surprised our top earners like Lambert is not on more. Surely Rodriguez would be on more?

There are Saints players on more than £20k p/w.

The Japanese press for example reported Tadanari Lee was on £15k p/w in the Championship and had a 50% promotion clause taking him to £23k p/w.

???

50% of 15k = 7.5k

15k + 7.5k = 23k. (there or there abouts)

Reminds me of the opening scene of this... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hPzoIEBz52M#t=36s

Edited by Matthew Le God

Seriously? Surprised our top earners like Lambert is not on more. Surely Rodriguez would be on more?
I suppose I'm referring to last season as I forgot we got promoted.:)I knew the max as Billy Sharp always said he would sign for Saints as he would play for 20k a week.

Tom Huddlestone is being linked with Fulham, someone like him would be a class signing would prefer him over recent links to Martinez and Davis.

Good player but has missed a lot of games last two years and might be a bit similar to Morgan? Will be a good signing for someone though.

Huddlestone would be great. With the managerial changes perhaps Spurs will be daft enough to let him go. I'd forgotten about him, not so long ago he was near the england squad. Good passer of the ball, would do well here but unlikely and expensive. Still, if Fulham are going for him why not.

I have always felt that Huddlestone has been one of the most over-rated players in the prem in recent years. The odd "Hollywood" pass and long range shot may catch the eye, but from what i have seen the game often just passes him by.

For the wages that Huddlestone would demand, I feel we could bring in a player of better ability who is less injury prone.

I have always felt that Huddlestone has been one of the most over-rated players in the prem in recent years. The odd "Hollywood" pass and long range shot may catch the eye, but from what i have seen the game often just passes him by.

For the wages that Huddlestone would demand, I feel we could bring in a player of better ability who is less injury prone.

He'd be better than what we already have