Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition

Jimmy_D

They are completely false. The person making the allegations has no concrete proof it's just what he thinks. I don't know who itk_agent is.

After several Phone conversations about the matter, it has been agreed that these allegations are defamation of character.

Saint Armstong I am a reasonable person and I respect your right to an opinion. But naming people who you think may have done something with no real proof is wrong. I will give you 24 hours to apologise or I shall be taking the matter further.

Are you dodgy? 15 minutes of fame and all that - come on spill the beans it is you....

And Celtic fans couldn't wait to get rid of Hooiveld... we all know how that one turned out!

Well you say that, one Celtic fan I spoke to said it wasn't like that. They liked him as much as we do for his personality but competition for places was high and he just ended up out of favour and when he was needed, he unfortunately got injured.

It's their loss if you ask me. Top defender.

Can I be the first to say John Fleck is very good on football manager.

Also supersonic, I think you and Elsa have been on the alka seltzer for too long. Can you please film it when you take the matter further? Pretty please? Are you taking the matter up with your local police station or Scotland Yard?

Can I be the first to say John Fleck is very good on football manager.

Also supersonic, I think you and Elsa have been on the alka seltzer for too long. Can you please film it when you take the matter further? Pretty please? Are you taking the matter up with your local police station or Scotland Yard?

The matter has been resolved

The too rangers fans i live with said Fleck had the potential to be great when he came in but hasnt done anything. They reckon naismith is better all round player than jelovic and that mcgreger should have half the prem after him. I would like to see mcgreger come

The too rangers fans i live with said Fleck had the potential to be great when he came in but hasnt done anything. They reckon naismith is better all round player than jelovic and that mcgreger should have half the prem after him. I would like to see mcgreger come

Ooooh matron !!!!!!!!!!

Seoul?

Reckon we could end up with Rangers' fans keeping an eye on how we're doing this season, it'll be the closest they'll ever get to seeing how the Old Firm would have done in the Prem if we get these signings...

I have been actively recruiting! :)

Most Rangers fans seem to really like Saints already!

That's the problem with Celtic and Rangers fans, they honestly think their teams are on a par with the top 5 in the prem. It must be a bit of a eye opener to the rangers fans when the only teams linked with their players are West Brom, Saints etc.

Fleck was outstanding for me when I got to the prem with Saints on FM 2011.

For this reason, I'd buy him.

"[Rangers researcher] has done more for John Fleck's career than his agent ever could - he's sh*t!" - quote from a Rangers fan who used to work on FM.

It's a shame he seems to like money so much more than football. Could have scored some goals the last few years. Wonder if he'll continue in his role as Man Utd twitter mascot.

Didn't he blow all of his money on gambling once upon a time, or was that his Dad ? Still never mind that'll be one more flat available in Winchester for the upper class homeless.

Why not? He can play on the right wing and would fit our current system brilliantly. He'd keep the width, bit of pace and join in and drift in to link up with attacks.

I'd take him for £1m. Without doubt.

he is a cracking player..I would love it if we got him

Why not? He can play on the right wing and would fit our current system brilliantly. He'd keep the width, bit of pace and join in and drift in to link up with attacks.

I'd take him for £1m. Without doubt.

Great player, 1m would be an utter steal. Been to see QPR a few times and has been the stand out player every time.