Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition

Jimmy_D

glasgow is a fake...

used to be bournemouth saint...but had to change his name due to his pro burley stance back then

Tried to reinvent myself after Burley backstabbed me and took the Scotland job! Those were testing times for me - 3 bans and multiple infractions.

I still get the occasional hate filled PM from Alpine and Windmill Arms2 :cry:

Tried to reinvent myself after Burley backstabbed me and took the Scotland job! Those were testing times for me - 3 bans and multiple infractions.

I still get the occasional hate filled PM from Alpine and Windmill Arms2 :cry:

Do they still talk about Burley's tactics in the 1 - 0 win over S****horpe?

Still haven't forgiven Leon Best for being ****e in his time with us, or for the own goal in the play-off semi-final, or the penalty miss in the same game. Would rather he didn't join us in all honesty...

I haven't forgiven him either. It was one of the most spectacular goals I have ever seen at St Mary's. What a pity it was scored against us and not Derby. All of our current strike force are better than him, so where would he fit in here?

I haven't forgiven him either. It was one of the most spectacular goals I have ever seen at St Mary's. What a pity it was scored against us and not Derby. All of our current strike force are better than him, so where would he fit in here?

Despite it being at Pride Park? ;)

I can't see us signing any more forwards. Thats one area we have enough in Lee, Lambert, Sharp, Barnard and Jay Rod. Even if Barnard goes i don't think we need another.

Hopefully Butland can get sorted now the Euro's are over, and before he goes to the Olympics, which IMO would just leave us to sort out RM, CM, RB and CB.

Turns out @itk_agent is actually a SaintsWeb user then I reckon. It's "supersonic".

They follow eachother, have the same writing style, regularly re-tweet eachothers views (which just so happen to be identical) and they also have alternating log-in and tweeting times.

Give up pal.

supersonic - what do you make of these allegations?

They are completely false. The person making the allegations has no concrete proof it's just what he thinks. I don't know who itk_agent is.

After several Phone conversations about the matter, it has been agreed that these allegations are defamation of character.

Saint Armstong I am a reasonable person and I respect your right to an opinion. But naming people who you think may have done something with no real proof is wrong. I will give you 24 hours to apologise or I shall be taking the matter further.

They are completely false. The person making the allegations has no concrete proof it's just what he thinks. I don't know who itk_agent is.

After several Phone conversations about the matter, it has been agreed that these allegations are defamation of character.

Saint Armstong I am a reasonable person and I respect your right to an opinion. But naming people who you think may have done something with no real proof is wrong. I will give you 24 hours to apologise or I shall be taking the matter further.

So are we signing Michu or not?

Bit touchy about it arent we ?

Bit touchy about it arent we ?

If your name was posted across the internet falsely accusing you of something you'd be a bit annoyed.

I feel sorry for the poor boy, he spends all day looking through people's twitter accounts.

I've also re-tweeted and agree with statements by Lord Sugar, Richard Chaplow and Gary Linekar, I suppose I am also those people too

If your name was posted across the internet falsely accusing you of something you'd be a bit annoyed.

I feel sorry for the poor boy, he spends all day looking through people's twitter accounts.

I've also re-tweeted and agree with statements by Lord Sugar, Richard Chaplow and Gary Linekar, I suppose I am also those people too

o-rly.jpg

HAHA! Well I think it is you as well. Feel free to take the matter further.

Have you got a copy of McNae's?

Jesus wept we've got some plebs that post on this board. "defamation of character"... words fail me.

It quite plainly is the bloke and he thinks by putting up some guff he will scare the original poster off. It's not like it matters in any way, but it makes supersonic look like very very sad.

It quite plainly is the bloke and he thinks by putting up some guff he will scare the original poster off. It's not like it matters in any way, but it makes supersonic look like very very sad.

How does it make me look sad? I'm defending myself from a kid with nothing better to do than stalk people on twitter.

I'm not itk_agent, I don't even know who he is or where this came from.

This is supposed to be a transfers thread, now let's get back on topic. Have we had any further news on Butland?

How does it make me look sad? I'm defending myself from a kid with nothing better to do than stalk people on twitter.

I'm not itk_agent, I don't even know who he is or where this came from.

This is supposed to be a transfers thread, now let's get back on topic. Have we had any further news on Butland?

you tell us..:smug:

Can one of the mods go through the thread and take out all of the off-topic sh!te? So annoying coming on here thinking someone may have Posted something about someone signing to be met with people having personal arguments.

RE the slightly changed kit release, could it be that we've secured a new signing slightly earlier than expected so can reveal the 2 together on Friday?

Can one of the mods go through the thread and take out all of the off-topic sh!te? So annoying coming on here thinking someone may have Posted something about someone signing to be met with people having personal arguments.

RE the slightly changed kit release, could it be that we've secured a new signing slightly earlier than expected so can reveal the 2 together on Friday?

seconded. Let's get back to the football

This isn't a thread about someone who may have signed though is it. Have you read the title? HCDAJFU. Not 'this person has signed. Read on for details'.

This isn't a thread about someone who may have signed though is it. Have you read the title? HCDAJFU. Not 'this person has signed. Read on for details'.

The phrase 'about someone signing' obviously includes discussing the merits of potential signings (HCDAJFU). 'Signing' isn't past tense is it? The point of my post wasn't that we should avoid discussing players who aren't signing, it was that we should talk about football, not other ****, which is now exactly what you and I are doing.

The phrase 'about someone signing' obviously includes discussing the merits of potential signings (HCDAJFU). 'Signing' isn't past tense is it? The point of my post wasn't that we should avoid discussing players who aren't signing' date=' it was that we should talk about football, not other ****, which is now exactly what you and I are doing.[/quote']

I'm amazed you think you'll find out anything 'about someone signing' from this thread to be honest. Hey ho.

Pfffttttt!

That's the funniest thing I've read in ages. Thx, I was feeling a bit down in the dumps.

@jordansibley: Successfully negotiated my first day back in the office after 2 weeks off. Busy few weeks coming up, can't wait for the start of pre-season!

Lots of winding up saints fans to do. Teasing us with big news, then finding out its nothing more than a new range of Larger being available on match days :)

Guilty I reckon :D

BackPage. ‏@BackPage

@Signings_TDD @inafcwetrust @jamiemcne Same thing going on at West Ham trying to sign big name players, which is why i fear for southampton.

Some guys on Twitter talking about our 'supposed' lack of interest in big-name players compared to West Ham and Reading.

BackPage. ‏@BackPage

@Signings_TDD @inafcwetrust @jamiemcne Same thing going on at West Ham trying to sign big name players, which is why i fear for southampton.

Some guys on Twitter talking about our 'supposed' lack of interest in big-name players compared to West Ham and Reading.

Which reminds me, Pogrebnyak, that big name (let's not confuse big name with complicated to pronounce or spell name) for Reading. Fulham fans weren't bothered in the slightest that he didn't sign for them permanently. He'll get a few goals I'm sure but is a few goals worth breaking your wage structure? Don't think so, personally.

Which reminds me, Pogrebnyak, that big name (let's not confuse big name with complicated to pronounce or spell name) for Reading. Fulham fans weren't bothered in the slightest that he didn't sign for them permanently. He'll get a few goals I'm sure but is a few goals worth breaking your wage structure? Don't think so, personally.

Agree, and the departing club's fans' views are usually a fairly good way to judge a signing. For example, Bristol Rovers fans on Lambert leaving were gutted and had nothing but good things to say, S****horpe fans on Forte's departure weren't particularly bothered.

Agree' date=' and the departing club's fans' views are usually a fairly good way to judge a signing. For example, Bristol Rovers fans on Lambert leaving were gutted and had nothing but good things to say, S****horpe fans on Forte's departure weren't particularly bothered.[/quote']

And Celtic fans couldn't wait to get rid of Hooiveld... we all know how that one turned out!

Pogrebnyak endeared himself very quickly to Fulham fans because he came in on loan and quickly started scoring goals. Then he just stopped. And there wasn't much else to his game.