Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition

Jimmy_D

Amazeballs... Saying that out loud warrants a slap IMO. Sounds like something a 14 year old girl would say.

I have amazeballs under my amazepenis. :-D

Matt Oakley released by Leicester. Just mentioning it, tis all.

I suggested Curtis Davis last summer and still think he can make the grade in the Prem. Not sure he will get the England cap I suggested he would when he was at Luton, but he would improve the squad.

Adkins and Crosby were reported to have been at the game between Birmingham and Blackpool at St. Andrew's

Reported, yes, but in reality they were at SMS for the promotion celebration.

- The Birmingham vs Blackpool game at St. Andrews was on Wednesday 9th May

- The St Mary's promotion celebration party was on Sunday 6th May

Just seen a snippet with Frimpong of Arsenal on SSN saying he'd play for "anyone who wants me"...

This is just the sort of player I think we're in need of. Maybe rather over eager at times but strong and energetic, just perfect for giving the back four some welcome protection.

He's useless

He's definitely not useless. Wigan's best player over the last few years. Give him the right kind of service and he'll score.

Whether his wages would be a problem or not, i'm not sure, but he'd be a good acquisition for us imo.

He's definitely not useless. Wigan's best player over the last few years. Give him the right kind of service and he'll score.

Whether his wages would be a problem or not, i'm not sure, but he'd be a good acquisition for us imo.

He's the disruptive type, methinks.

Lots of noise coming out of Villa that Agbonlahor will leave this summer, would love us to be in for him. Exactly the sort of pacey striker we're missing. Still young, and just in need of a confidence boost.

agree with that...has all the attributes for being a brilliant player.

never going to flourish under McLeish

Lots of noise coming out of Villa that Agbonlahor will leave this summer, would love us to be in for him. Exactly the sort of pacey striker we're missing. Still young, and just in need of a confidence boost.

Please god know. I work up here with a bunch of villa season tickets holders and I've watched them quite abit and most of the fans do nothing but complain about him, the last goal he scored was November last year and with Bent's injury he has been playing upfront. Unless he is facing and running at the goal he is useless, hasn't got a footballing brain just pace. Tadanari Lee will be better than Gabby

Snodgrass is exactly the type of player we should be after. Young, and wants to step up to the Prem - is also Leeds' captain. In his last year of contract, so won't cost an absolute fortune. Although prob still between £3m and £4m. If that article on the BBC isn't angling for a move, I don't know what is...

Might as well just go all out and bid for Wallcott again...

Both quick and utterly useless

Agbonlahor is quick but neither creates or scores goals so I would avoid, wouldn't be shocked if Sunderland tried to sign him. Martin O'Neill was the only manager to really get much out of him.

Walcott isn't useless, but that's not really a discussion for a transfers thread.

Iknow he's already been mentioned but SSN just said Owen Hargreaves is still looking for a club. High wages but free. Would be a great signing if he can stay injury free. B Munich fans rated him far higher than manu/citeh or England ever did.