Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition

Jimmy_D

Haven't seen any close up footage but it looked as if he might have been set up again...well for the Tevez incident anyway.

He doesn't need to go around doing what he does after that though.

The guy is a nutcase, deserves no one sticking up for him. If he was set up, then he's let them win emphatically.

He would have also lumped Balloteli if he wasn't stopped.

that would have been good to see.:D

Anyway the FA should have a good look at it and see what happened and then inflict a 10 matcher on Tevez if he was faking and a 30 matcher on the linesman if he "saw" something that possibly didn't happen.

Haven't seen any close up footage but it looked as if he might have been set up again...well for the Tevez incident anyway.

Not sure about that he definately moved his elbow at Tevez, how much pain Tevez actually felt from it is a different matter! The kick out at Aguero aftewards was just sheer petulance. I would absolutely hate for him to end up anywhere near our team not that I think he's a realistic type of target for SFC.

He'll be off Fergie's Xmas card list for providing the 5 mins that lost Utd the title, I don't suppose Sparky is exactly over the (blue) moon either

Because he's fallen out with countless clubs, stereotypically kissed the badge like he gives a toss then slagged off clubs/managers, celebrated goals when losing which I don't like. But come on, it doesn't take a genius to see there's a good reason a goalscoring striker gets shipped off from that many clubs and leagues! You just like to disagree with every post people make it seems. Sometimes I think if I agreed with everything you said you'd start arguing with yourself!

Anyway it's a fairly simple notion. The best players don't always make the best team. See England. See QPR, see a few teams signing lots of players every damn season.

QPR have done well to stay up...

like it or not. we are going to have to sign arseholes sooner or later...

I think Cisse would be a great signing...he gives everything for the club he is at

Twitter rumour that we're going for Kightly from Wolves and will try again for Hooper. The more I think about it, the more I go off the idea of Hooper. I would rather go for a striker with pace, although his finishing is undeniable. Kightly would be decent, but would rather have Jarvis.

Twitter rumour that we're going for Kightly from Wolves and will try again for Hooper. The more I think about it, the more I go off the idea of Hooper. I would rather go for a striker with pace, although his finishing is undeniable. Kightly would be decent, but would rather have Jarvis.

If I had a quid for every time we have been supposed to be signing Kightly I'd be living in the Bahamas doing f*ck all by now.

Always amazes wme every transfer window of every season it's always the same old tired names that go round and round.

Maybe somewhat unrealistic but I think Jermain Defoe would be a fantastic signing if possible.

Was going to keep it quiet as a lot of you get all sweaty about rumours but as its been mentioned I can confirm that Defoe stayed in the jury's inn hotel Friday night....you can trust me,after all I broke the news about sharp signing 24hrs before you lot got a sniff.

Was going to keep it quiet as a lot of you get all sweaty about rumours but as its been mentioned I can confirm that Defoe stayed in the jury's inn hotel Friday night....you can trust me,after all I broke the news about sharp signing 24hrs before you lot got a sniff.

probably meeting some munter?

Why would he stay there prior to playing for Spurs the next day.