BMW 116d ES

SO16_Saint

Friend of mine has one as a company car....she's a L'Oreal rep doing around 25k a year

She does say that it's not as good on mpg, speed or acceleration as the 2lt A3 she had before but the seat is very comfortable (she is 4ft 10") and the driving position is good. Will ask specifics if you like...this was from general conversation a few months ago and she'd only driven a couple of thousand miles in it.

Friend of mine has one as a company car....she's a L'Oreal rep doing around 25k a year

She does say that it's not as good on mpg, speed or acceleration as the 2lt A3 she had before but the seat is very comfortable (she is 4ft 10") and the driving position is good. Will ask specifics if you like...this was from general conversation a few months ago and she'd only driven a couple of thousand miles in it.

I'd be very surprised if she wasn't getting very good mpg, my dad has a new 116d se. Don't forget the new model 1 series has only been out 6 months? Did she have the old model?

I'd be very surprised if she wasn't getting very good mpg, my dad has a new 116d se. Don't forget the new model 1 series has only been out 6 months? Did she have the old model?

Really didn't ask, sorry, but I will.

She's heavy brake and accelerator-footed...lousy driver, actually but in fairness whichever model it was would not have been run in.

thanks for the reply.

the main reason for us getting them is that they're very good on MPG and CO2 level is low - zero rated for congestion charges.

a cars a car for me tbh - i'll only be going up/down the M3 in it every day to Feltham

thanks for the reply.

the main reason for us getting them is that they're very good on MPG and CO2 level is low - zero rated for congestion charges.

a cars a car for me tbh - i'll only be going up/down the M3 in it every day to Feltham

You wont be dissappointed! Like dronskisaint saint said it will have to run in a little first to loosen the engine a bit so give it a month or two.

I'm not a BMW salesman by the way.