Will Stern John Play?

paulwantsapint

Dont think it has anything to do with Lowe, think the rules of the football league prevent loanees playing against their old club.

Of course its not FL rules. That's why there is always so much debate about it. But I was surprised the Blades had not put the clause in as Robertson (I think) was saying this week how disappointed he was to miss that game. May be wrong but I thought that was what he said.

Rasiak would have played against us had it not been for injury.

Of course its not FL rules. That's why there is always so much debate about it. But I was surprised the Blades had not put the clause in as Robertson (I think) was saying this week how disappointed he was to miss that game. May be wrong but I thought that was what he said.

Yes you are wrong.

"Robertson also sat out the previous match against Sheffield United as he was ineligible to play against his parent club, much to his annoyance."

from OS.

HTH

Someone looks stupid....