Preston

Nexstar

from bbc website

Terrific!!!!!

Southampton will be without midfielder Adam Lallana (ankle) while Andrew Surman faces a late fitness test.

There is also a sickness bug sweeping the Saints camp, with Chris Perry, Joseph Mills and Tomas Pekhart all suffering with illness.

Loan signing Alex Pearce is likely to start on the bench.

Preston team news to follow later.

from bbc website

Terrific!!!!!

Southampton will be without midfielder Adam Lallana (ankle) while Andrew Surman faces a late fitness test.

There is also a sickness bug sweeping the Saints camp, with Chris Perry, Joseph Mills and Tomas Pekhart all suffering with illness.

Loan signing Alex Pearce is likely to start on the bench.

Preston team news to follow later.

Great that is just what we need but at least we can just about field a team lol!

But we are in for a royal spanking now as we will lose 3-1!

COYFR!

I'll be there. Cant wait. Any good pubs near the ground?

There is a decent pub a short walk away from the ground. I think its called The Sumners. You can park there too. You could also get there early and check out the football Museum which is right next to the ground.

I'll be there plus one, my last away day of the year due to stupid work commitments :(

Has anyone been to the football museum at Deepdale? Is it worth getting to the ground early for?

I had a quick look round last season and it's OK if you like that sort of thing.

I'd say 10 minutes is more than ample unless you're an anorak.;)